Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Basically, corporals+ had tear gas, that was really just orange smoke grenades. Although it had broke and didn't function as tear gas but just functioned as a smoke grenade launcher. I heard someone recently say it works, but I'm now sure

3 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Basically, corporals+ had tear gas, that was really just orange smoke grenades. Although it had broke and didn't function as tear gas but just functioned as a smoke grenade launcher. I heard someone recently say it works, but I'm now sure

4 minutes ago, Augustus said:

maybe jesse can bring it back 

Thats, cool I hope they bring it back

tear gas is gained at corp but it is broken so as of now it ascts as a smoke grenade that can be shot out of a 3gl and travel close to 2km and only has the effects of a hand thrown smoke and thats my MX 3gl right there

It somewhat worked, somewhat didn't. Sometimes the "tear gas" area would be in a completely different area than the smoke itself. If I remembered correctly, it would be where the smoke grenade bounced off first. This was with the script we tried using in a different server to test things out. I THINK we used the same script, but it could be different.

One problem I know was for sure on Olympus was that, if you shoot it into a building (like the top of an office building) It will spawn on the ground floor

When it was a thing, you had to shoot the tear gas on the 'ground' next to your target in order for it to work. If the target was exposed to the tear-gas, his screen would get distorted. It was nice when it was around because it provided a happy medium against those that like playing 'peek a boo' for hours on smaller platforms such as deerstands.

• Like 1
  • Senior Developer
5 minutes ago, Talindor said:

When it was a thing, you had to shoot the tear gas on the 'ground' next to your target in order for it to work. If the target was exposed to the tear-gas, his screen would get distorted. It was nice when it was around because it provided a happy medium against those that like playing 'peek a boo' for hours on smaller platforms such as deerstands.

Holy smokes yes plz

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, tkcjesse said:

On the "list".

listofblogs.jpg

Yes correct, the issue is that if it was elevated it wouldn't work apparently. So basically to fix I intend on doing a velocity check on it, to see when it has essentially stopped moving and factor in some elevations and such. Ezpz.

Man you are awesome I gotta say.

I hope you are enjoying yourself in-game or otherwise :)