Some "story" based Altis Life videos.

The first video was quiet because I edited with a different program.  The best free editor,   Shotcut, the most inconvenient program ever.  Switched back to premiere after the first one or two. 

14 minutes ago, JBruesch said:

Could just be me but I think the audio was kinda quiet

Edited by Meathamski
2 hours ago, Meathamski said:

The first video was quiet because I edited with a different program.  The best free editor,   Shotcut, the most inconvenient program ever.  Switched back to premiere after the first one or two. 

kk, thought I was going crazy. Other that that it was funny as hell. Love the name of Act 1 too XD

• Like 1
  • Senior Developer

@Meathamski I was the cop in Ep. 3. Your story made sense, but deep down I thought you might be full of crap. It was such a far fetched story. HOLY CRAP am I glad I believed you and made your experience better lol. VERY cool to see from the other side.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, codeyeti said:

@Meathamski I was the cop in Ep. 3. Your story made sense, but deep down I thought you might be full of crap. It was such a far fetched story. HOLY CRAP am I glad I believed you and made your experience better lol. VERY cool to see from the other side.

My friend Apoc says he is pissed that you let them drive him and Rob away with them. lol

• Like 1
  • Senior Developer
1 minute ago, Meathamski said:

My friend Apoc says he is pissed that you let them drive him and Rob away with them. lol

I honestly had no idea what was going on. I walked in to a complete cluster!@#$. I did what I could with what little information was available.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, codeyeti said:

I honestly had no idea what was going on. I walked in to a complete cluster!@#$. I did what I could with what little information was available.

He says he forgives you and he understands. lol

But for real, you really made a bad situation more entertaining.  I wish there were more cops around.

Edited by Meathamski
47 minutes ago, Meathamski said:

He says he forgives you and he understands. lol

But for real, you really made a bad situation more entertaining.  I wish there were more cops around.

Hey I just wanted to let you know I have been watching all of your videos and love them man!  Keep up the great work.

• Like 1

I'm editing some more altis life stuff.. but it's going slow because I'm animating and uploading other videos.  

I'm doing some NoPixel videos.. would you guys be interested in that too?  I'm roleplaying as a chronically depressed repairman.  Lol. 

Matt Hamski, Repair Extraordinare - NoPixel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIVVCS0cxahBJ_iMcsBTm729_M-krUk8j

Edited by Meathamski
  • Like 1

I keep alternating between Altis Life and NoPixel.. Just finished two or three more NoPixel videos.  If you guys are interested, tell me what you think.  

Matt Hamski is just a mostly normal depressed man that works 5 days a week for measly pay.