Any suggestions on recording programs that do not lag you a bit? Shadowplay isn't a option since it breaks my computer and drops me to 10 frames with stutters and makes me want to hang myself.

But I need a program that is reliable because I tried using plays.tv but that shit doesn't record half the time. I would prefer a highlight or shadowplay option where I can hit a key and it saves last 15 minutes or so, but I don't need that just give me suggestions

If not Shadowplay i would use OBS. I would try checking taht you have tweaked your settings to be optimized for your PC. I have used it for both a 760 and 1080 and the only time i have had issues is with non-custom settings. It is really a easy-to-use and is easy to record to the resolution of your choice. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Buffalo Bill said:

Have you tried to tweak your Shadowplay settings to best accommodate your computer? Shadowplay is the best recording software since it allows you to save a certain amount of time rather than record all the time.

The settings and recording isn't the problem. A lot of people have the same problem and shadowplay makes my game stutter severely but Ill try it again I guess later today

49 minutes ago, Parker Radley said:

My son you couldn't hit a shot even if it meant killing your papa while by y inventory at rebel... No nutty shots are commin out of my son anytime soon.. Your grounded

no papa you are bad papa im tier of god papa

2 hours ago, / v6 / said:

The settings and recording isn't the problem. A lot of people have the same problem and shadowplay makes my game stutter severely but Ill try it again I guess later today

My game has always stuttered while using Shadowplay but I didn't consider that it could be worse for some people as a result of their specs. I found the lower your recording time/settings are the less it stutters so I played around with it and finally hit that balance between video quality and game playability. Just like the others said I would use OBS if Shadowplay doesn't meet your expectations.

• Like 1

if your looking for a free software OBS is the best by far, if your willing to pay the DxTory worked well for me when i had an AMD gfx card, never had a frame drop at all and works very similar to shadowplay but with alot more tweaks.

I use shadowplay now tho ive not had any issues.

On 10/11/2016 at 0:15 PM, RogueMK said:

if your looking for a free software OBS is the best by far, if your willing to pay the DxTory worked well for me when i had an AMD gfx card, never had a frame drop at all and works very similar to shadowplay but with alot more tweaks.

I use shadowplay now tho ive not had any issues.

OBS Studio or Classic?

On 10/11/2016 at 10:47 AM, tkcjesse said:

I use OBS. But since the win 10 aniv update it says my graphics card driver has stopped working randomly.... i dun know why because its most certainly working.

That's kept happening to me and it broke my graphics card a while back....