DMS for Potential Bidding.

I don't know, 10 mil on the off chance that you lose the dms, during a seize, gun glitch, medic not being able to make it in time. I can see it's rarity, but I can also see the risks and loss. Reason I said 5-6 mill is because it's  in reason, and the players will increase the price gunning for it up to 10 mil. Going high off the get-go kinda makes them think is it worth it?

1 hour ago, Joel said:

Someone bought a unclaimed Strider for 15 mill so.

I remember hearing about this. I couldn't believe someone spent 15m on a 4 seater, with weak windows, which takes 2 people to coordinate smoke.

idc how rare it is it isn't worth more than an ifrit. Hunter is even worse.

3 minutes ago, McDili said:

I remember hearing about this. I couldn't believe someone spent 15m on a 4 seater, with weak windows, which takes 2 people to coordinate smoke.

People want what they can't have is why they're so expensive.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, McDili said:

Doesn't it have thermals?

Just now, Augustus said:

Doesn't it have thermals?

The thermals on the strider are disabled unless you have PIP enabled. But even so, you can only look at it from the in-car view which is inconvenient to say the least.

On October 14, 2016 at 5:12 PM, McDili said:

The thermals on the strider are disabled unless you have PIP enabled. But even so, you can only look at it from the in-car view which is inconvenient to say the least.

I used to be a pro spotter in PIP thermal on exile good to know 

On 10/14/2016 at 4:57 PM, McDili said:

That was my gang who sold it >:-D it was also like the second day blackwater was out so I guess that upped the value 

On 10/14/2016 at 1:57 PM, McDili said:

Kevin mofafa bought it we sold it to him 

On October 18, 2016 at 6:57 AM, Pocketoli said:

lol lost it to VOA guess we really do suck. (A Russian with a trg 21 killed him when he was teamed with MC)

Bro don't talk shit about @Cab00se telling us that you or your gang killed him that's like winning the lottery of $2m, say something more realistic next time and you won't get roasted bye.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, UnT0uchab1e said:

Bro don't talk shit about @Cab00se telling us that you or your gang killed him that's like winning the lottery of $2m, say something more realistic next time and you won't get roasted bye.

its VOA anyway doesnt really matter who it is they're trying to kill it's unlikely at best

4 hours ago, Cab00se said:

It was MC who killed me lmao. You guys wouldn't be able to honestly ;)

lol 

39 minutes ago, yobson said:

its VOA anyway doesnt really matter who it is they're trying to kill it's unlikely at best

1 hour ago, UnT0uchab1e said:

4 hours ago, Cab00se said:

It was MC who killed me lmao. You guys wouldn't be able to honestly ;)

Image result for mexican guy laughing gif