Ahh altis life

I swear like 2 years ago was a different time for sure. someone on here said it the best. "the average player is better now" so true. not saying that's a bad thing but when I first started playing it was more about doing funny shit and interacting with other people in game, I never had this process of get money, kill, eventually inevitably die, repeat .  asylum was fun a long time ago nobody had money an you could jus yell WHO WANTS TO GATHER COKE an like 10 random kids you never met would tag along .. the rest is history. lmao, + gangs used to use there name to make short movies and shit and they were always so fuckin dopeee. like fsa or bad blood always had dope movies about how they wanted to kill cops Or fsa would have dope movies jus about how they were dedicated to there cause blah blah blah. I liked that shit. there was lore. there was a story. nowadays you try n do something like that everybody is like "cringe broo so cancer wow u cuck" like ight I remember when I was a virgin, i secretly hate when people use those words cuz it makes me think of a 12 year old kid with braces n snot running down his face an he's prolly good at math but whatever not the point. maybe the point is, life servers used to be a more friendly place ? idk. Jesus why have you forsaken me. 

what was your best experience being a new player ? 

idk everytime I meet someone who's new to altis life I try an hook them up . show up with all the tree homies or something take em for a quick sacrifice if they being a dick, more in depth if they play along lmao .. idk I know if I was new again to life servers I would LOVE for some funny/weird shit like that to happen to me... 

I do not want be a hypocrite rn though so I'm gunna say this: I do love to shoot people 

• Like 3

For those of you that may remember 'Goodman and Pinker Associates' when I first joined back in March I would do nothing but gather cement and be a lawyer.

Had some of my best RP moments when I would defend those who blatantly killed people and I would get into screaming matches with APD.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Goodman said:

For those of you that may remember 'Goodman and Pinker Associates' when I first joined back in March I would do nothing but gather cement and be a lawyer.

Had some of my best RP moments when I would defend those who blatantly killed people and I would get into screaming matches with APD.

you should do it again bro lmao a whole gang of lawyers haha, name yourself Johnie Cochran in game 

I think I started playing too late to have enjoyed the RP, now everything is a cock measuring contest between rival gangs.

The best RP moments that I have had were mainly stealing people and bringing them to a shack, then bringing them back to the Kavala Square limping, bloody, and naked.

My best rp moments are when we kidnap people and sacrifice them in the name of cheberashka, it made it more fun when they begged for their life and actually role played... now they just go afk and jack off for a while, come back and respawn

• Like 1
On 11/2/2016 at 9:01 PM, Pledge said:

I personally had some great experiences with kind people that took me in and gave me a tempest to run cement with them, and having great roleplay with cops during traffic stops.

First Run i ever did was Iron and It was My friend Vextrum and I doing hemmitt box of iron for our first run nearly 10 months ago

I remember that, great times, when I first started playing, I played asylum and some guy just picked up a group of guys in kavala(including me), and we went and gathered coke and at the processor, the cops came and I didn't know there was 3rd person and it was honestly the most fun thing I'd ever experienced and I roleplayed that we were illegal immigrants they let me go, ahh what a time to do a run with 7 random people and have no idea what was going on. That's what I play Altis life for, sadly it's just not like that way anymore....

I remember when we were at the gatherer, there was a police hummingbird that came down on us and we all sped away on the off-road screaming like a bunch of illegals running away from border patrol, good times.....

• Like 1