Help I got a bug

So recently my TeamSpeak and steam won't open when I start them. I opened my task manager and it says they both are running but it won't let me actually open them. Same thing goes for all my app, games, xbox app, and other things on my pc. Does anyone know how to fix this ?

1 hour ago, Bruhar said:

Restart Your Pc

already done that

1 hour ago, heyday said:

Redownload steam

wont let me delete it

1 hour ago, Not Important said:

turn ur pc off, blow on your motherboard, count to 30 and turn it back on.

seems like a troll

2 hours ago, RubberDuck said:

Try running everything as administrator. Otherwise, not quite sure, is someone else already signed into your computer?

again seems like a troll

@DeadPool1337

Open Task Manager, click on the programs you want to open, click expand, then bring to front. If you can open Task Manager but it's running in the background, right click on the Task Manager icon in the systems tray, click always on top.

If that doesn't work, restore your PC to an earlier Systems Restore Point.

If that doesn't work, restart your computer, and boot into windows recovery and try to repair windows.

If that doesn't work, restart your computer, boot into safemode then see if it works, if it does, then you might have a virus that's hiding all your other programs. So go to Startup in Task Manager, while in safe mode and disable anything that you don't recognize (With caution of course, do a quick google search on your phone before you disable it, in case it's important.) then restart your computer and try again, if nothing still pops up. If that doesn't work, go onto another computer you have and download and install Avast Anti-Virus from here, after you install it, open avast, click Tools, then Rescue Disk from the drop down. Install the Rescue Disk on a USB drive, you will need to wipe it, and after you do that, plug the USB drive into your computer and while you are booting up your computer, go into the boot menu, and boot from the USB drive instead, it will boot Avast before your OS, and scan your whole PC for any viruses.

If that doesn't work. Your SOL.

23 hours ago, DeadPool1337 said:

already done that

wont let me delete it

seems like a troll

again seems like a troll

LMAO no. running everything as administrator is NOT a troll. (no sarcasm)

On 11/5/2016 at 3:25 PM, heyday said:

Lol true but I think we all know to restart our computers as a solution sometimes

did that didnt work

On 11/6/2016 at 7:39 AM, Sociopathic said:

@DeadPool1337

Open Task Manager, click on the programs you want to open, click expand, then bring to front. If you can open Task Manager but it's running in the background, right click on the Task Manager icon in the systems tray, click always on top.

If that doesn't work, restore your PC to an earlier Systems Restore Point.

If that doesn't work, restart your computer, and boot into windows recovery and try to repair windows.

If that doesn't work, restart your computer, boot into safemode then see if it works, if it does, then you might have a virus that's hiding all your other programs. So go to Startup in Task Manager, while in safe mode and disable anything that you don't recognize (With caution of course, do a quick google search on your phone before you disable it, in case it's important.) then restart your computer and try again, if nothing still pops up. If that doesn't work, go onto another computer you have and download and install Avast Anti-Virus from here, after you install it, open avast, click Tools, then Rescue Disk from the drop down. Install the Rescue Disk on a USB drive, you will need to wipe it, and after you do that, plug the USB drive into your computer and while you are booting up your computer, go into the boot menu, and boot from the USB drive instead, it will boot Avast before your OS, and scan your whole PC for any viruses.

If that doesn't work. Your SOL.

I don't know half of this shit