what do you guys think

Cartels  

70 members have voted

1. 1. do you guys think we could improve are cartels by option 1 or 2

• Keep cartels the way they are right now forever.
    • Switch around cartel locations once a month or something.
    • Bring back cartel island, keeping all the current location's but adding more.

Cartel island, also bring back warzone outpost so the people that actually fight all day don't have to go to a rebel 24/7 to re-gear or get more mags and y inventory plus a lot of good fights there. If you do bring back warzone KEEP BIG TOWER. Only big tower we have that we can buy shit from lol. Also If you want you could make warzone a cap and if you cap it you can get discounted weapons when you have it capped, only at warzone outpost weapon shop. Dont remove the big tower though. You can remove the H-Walls and add sandbags but your choice.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, DeathSnare said:

I just think we need more diversified fighting idk what do you guys think.

I agree only cartel I like fighting at currently is mushroom the other I could care less about. Would be nice to switch it up here and there.

When we had a "cartel island"  it nearly killed the server. 

Jesse and I have been in talks about making some changes to the cartel system,  and we are looking at some unique locations,  along with a revamp on payouts.  Please be patient,  as we have a ton on our plates right now.  

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

When we had a "cartel island"  it nearly killed the server. 

Jesse and I have been in talks about making some changes to the cartel system,  and we are looking at some unique locations,  along with a revamp on payouts.  Please be patient,  as we have a ton on our plates right now.  

i'm not quite sure it was the cartel island that killed the server... allot of the good gangs formed on here when the island was around. But what i mean is not necessarily the island but more cartels, doesn't really matter where as long as its a good place to fight, while keeping the ones we have.

• Like 1

Id like it if the locations changed like every other restart it would keep gangs on their toes wouldn't know what location the cartels would be at would be very fun. would keep the fighting fresh even tho there would be a few locations.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, platinumfire said:

Id like it if the locations changed like every other restart it would keep gangs on their toes wouldn't know what location the cartels would be at would be very fun. would keep the fighting fresh even tho there would be a few locations.

shitty idea right here