"14,000 Members"

I am quite curious to how many of the 14,000 members or so that are registered are active, as in have logged in and posted something in the last 30 days, staff always say that they can never watch all "14,000 members" at once, and I'm not putting it on them to do so, but I always see that as a gross exageration, if all accounts that havent logged in and posted something in the last 30 days were removed, how many members would actually remain, and how would this affect the number of members if this was done regularly?

I am not saying this is how it is but im pretty sure that 2-3 or maybe even 5-10 thousand have registered and never come back. and the rest could be multiple accounts, and rest are previous members of olympus so wed probablely  have around 500-1k if everyone who hasn't posted in 6 months was deleted. i tho would want to see a a Olympus wide forum wipe 

this is defiantly not accurate

The staff don't always say that, I think one member said something like that recently. It's definitely not an accurate representation of how many players are actually around to manage.

It's just the only data there that suggests anything for someone to reference without doing a report utilizing the database (Which only Poseidon could really do)

1 minute ago, R A N D Y said:

And it also says the most online we had went from 420 to 500 something. I doubt that ever happend the max I see is like 50 lol

The 420 was from December of last year when a few of the admins went crazy and started causing a shitstorm. Dunno when the 500 happened but maybe it was Gangwars or something?

3 minutes ago, McDili said:

The staff don't always say that, I think one member said something like that recently. It's definitely not an accurate representation of how many players are actually around to manage.

It's just the only data there that suggests anything for someone to reference without doing a report utilizing the database (Which only Poseidon could really do)

The 420 was from December of last year when a few of the admins went crazy and started causing a shitstorm. Dunno when the 500 happened but maybe it was Gangwars or something?

I doubt gang wars racked up 500 members on the forums at once tbh.

8 minutes ago, R A N D Y said:

I doubt gang wars racked up 500 members on the forums at once tbh.

I mean I have no idea what it could be, there's been quite a few times this past year when you'll see a thread go from 1 to 100+ posts in just a half hour. So a day like that is likely to be what it could have been. The defibs/epi pen discussion, the hospital discussions, maybe to a smaller extent the vigilante discussion, etc.

I honestly have no idea though.

Just now, McDili said:

I mean I have no idea what it could be, there's been quite a few times this past year when you'll see a thread go from 1 to 100+ posts in just a half hour. So a day like that is likely to be what it could have been. The defibs/epi pen discussion, the hospital discussions, maybe to a smaller extent the vigilante discussion, etc.

I honestly have no idea though.

yeah uh  I dont think I gave you permission to quote me if you wanna talk to me than be semi relevant okay? Show me your montage or come to a cartel. I R R E L E V A N T

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sociopathic said:

I am quite curious to how many of the 14,000 members or so that are registered are active, as in have logged in and posted something in the last 30 days, staff always say that they can never watch all "14,000 members" at once, and I'm not putting it on them to do so, but I always see that as a gross exageration, if all accounts that havent logged in and posted something in the last 30 days were removed, how many members would actually remain, and how would this affect the number of members if this was done regularly?

I've only seen staff say they can't be watching 200 people, never 14,000.

Just now, Ham said:

I've only seen staff say they can't be watching 200 people, never 14,000.

Yeah, I wasn't really trying to point that out but yeah, they say 200 :P. I was meaning more of how many of the 14k accounts are actually active or semi active people or just accounts that were made then abandoned shortly after.

3 minutes ago, Sociopathic said:

Yeah, I wasn't really trying to point that out but yeah, they say 200 :P. I was meaning more of how many of the 14k accounts are actually active or semi active people or just accounts that were made then abandoned shortly after.

The server has been running for quite a while, plus the accounts that people make when they are moderated and or trying to switch their name.

Just now, McDili said:

It's somewhere southwestish of the Blackwater. Or north of it. Somewhere in that area of the map.

does it have a name so i can google the exact location. ill take a fly by see if i find it. also i have been looking for some cool/special locations like this one , are there any othere cool places in altis

Guest G.O.A.T.
17 hours ago, R A N D Y said:

yeah uh  I dont think I gave you permission to quote me if you wanna talk to me than be semi relevant okay? Show me your montage or come to a cartel. I R R E L E V A N T

Wait

Who the fuck are you buddy?

LOL and now it says 797 most online

On 12/30/2016 at 8:35 AM, G.O.A.T. said:

Wait

Who the fuck are you buddy?

if you cant tell its a joke then you are retarded and you made a "minitage" off of your first kill at a cartel please be quiet.