Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Olympus Themed Desktop Backgrounds

iBN0Y7d.jpg

dIWRLIh.jpg

7rGIZFw.jpg

Feel free to use them! If you would like any kind of Olympus themed desktop background, just ask and I can see what I could create. Hope you like them, I am not the most creative but I needed something for myself so I figured I would share them with the community, please tell me what you think of them!

The Kavala one's logo would be blocked by your taskbar if you have it on the bottom, that's the only crappy part about that one.

• Like 5

I can help you with those light filters and effects. I'm very good with photoshop, let me do one later after work and I will show you the potential of a great arma 3 wallpaper, teach you some easy yet effective light effects that can change a screenshot completely 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ignis said:

Thanks guys! I just hate how Arma 3 didn't add a "No HUD" feature so I cant take better screenshots on the server for people. I had to use the Arma 3 editor for these puppies

There is a way to do it while in the server ;) the no hud thing 

7 hours ago, RogueMK said:

I can help you with those light filters and effects. I'm very good with photoshop, let me do one later after work and I will show you the potential of a great arma 3 wallpaper, teach you some easy yet effective light effects that can change a screenshot completely 

Can you photoshop me being jacked  beacuse im fat

7 hours ago, RogueMK said:

Yeah just find me on one of the ts's

A for intent, B for effort, C for execution. You applied the same gradient to all 3 screenshots, and the blue to red, at least for me, bothers my eyes. The 2nd and 3rd aren't as bad, but the first one I can't look at for more then 5 seconds.

I welcome other submissions

1 hour ago, Lucki said:

A for intent, B for effort, C for execution. You applied the same gradient to all 3 screenshots, and the blue to red, at least for me, bothers my eyes. The 2nd and 3rd aren't as bad, but the first one I can't look at for more then 5 seconds.

I welcome other submissions

Yeah there basically just concepts that I threw together, I wanted to see what you guys had to say I might make more and put more time into them.

7 hours ago, Ignis said:

Yeah there basically just concepts that I threw together, I wanted to see what you guys had to say I might make more and put more time into them.

Someone mentioned in the thread a way to get the HUD off while in the server. Might be cool to get some shots of a group of rebels, group of APD, some general Kavala chaos, etc.

• Like 1