Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

So, I've just been wondering lately as I haven't been too sure if I've been getting my minutes in on cop and medic, as to why the lower ranking members of the APD and R&R can't view their minutes on those factions like sergeant+ and supervisor+ can. Now I'm not sure if its just too hard to do or if you senior members prefer not to let the lower ranking members know if they have their minutes in for that week, but I feel it would be greatly appreciated if we could actually see with our own eyes if we have gotten enough minutes in for that particular week. I know some people who are very active on cop and medic know that they will always have their minutes, but for less active members like myself I'm always trying to make sure I have my minutes because I don't want to lose my tags for inactivity and I generally can't always find a senior member who will tell me my minutes too often and even if I do find one I'm sure it's not on the top of their list. Let me know if I'm the only nigga who would appreciate being able to see my minutes and if its even possible:P

@G.O.A.T. @Muthinator

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

There is a reason that your time is listed in your Y-Menu in-game. Not our responsibility to hold your hand through barely meeting your times. 

Yea your total time is listed in game what good does that help if I want to know my times in a week? and some people who actually do shit in their lives can't always get their minutes in all the time, I was hoping for a more professional and supportive response on this post coming from the chief of police as I was simply asking if it could be done and that it would be greatly appreciated if it could be implemented. 

Disappointing.

• Like 3
  • Admin
1 minute ago, Aunt Jemima said:

Yea your total time is listed in game what good does that help if I want to know my times in a week? and some people who actually do shit in their lives can't always get their minutes in all the time, I was hoping for a more professional and supportive response on this post coming from the chief of police as I was simply asking if it could be done and that it would be greatly appreciated if it could be implemented. 

Disappointing.

There is this magical thing called LEAVE OF ABSENCE for when you cant get your minutes in that week thanks to IRL things.

• Like 1

Disappointing.

"Some people who actually have lives" lmao

• Like 1

Have you ever thought to simply ASK the LT of the squad you were assigned too? They are the ones responsible for inactivity removals and keeping track of times. 

There is absolutely no reason to have public times when all you have to do is message your LT.

8 minutes ago, TheRealKyle said:

There is absolutely no reason to have public times when all you have to do is message your LT.

Yes I understand that I can do that, but I was asking why its not simply easier to let everyone see the times instead of going through the trouble of pestering a senior member to look up your minutes. I just thought it would be easier for everyone if we all had access to our minutes.

And thank you for the semi supportive/helpful response:)

• Like 1

Yes I understand that I can do that, but I was asking why its not simply easier to let everyone see the times instead of going through the trouble of pestering a senior member to look up your minutes. I just thought it would be easier for everyone if we all had access to our minutes.

And thank you for the semi supportive/helpful response:)

There's issues with this.

There's absolutely no reason that you need to see anyone else's time besides yours. And the amount of time and work it would take to let everyone have there own separate little time-sheet for themselves just is not worth it.

So many easier solutions. Takes 1 teamspeak/forum message vs. having to manage everyone's sheet and keeping it updated.

• Like 3

Again thank you for actually answering my post:), all I wanted was an answer as to whether or not it could be done and if it was a good idea. I guess it might be a bit of a privacy issue if everyone's times were available for everyone to see, although I personally don't see it as a big issue it does make sense. Just thought I'd post an idea

@TheRealKyle 

I am pretty sure that it would not be too hard to implement a system that displays the time per week in the y menu. However as some of these guys have said it is not of the utmost importance as there are other ways of solving the issue from keeping track of it yourself to asking someone. It would be something that you would want to throw on the suggestions sections and see if it is something Jesse would implement for convenience. As I said it is not that important so it really depends on if the DEV team feels like doing it.

21 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

Disappointing.

I call this Theorem: The Theorem of Rational GOAT Hours.  

Step 1: Write down your hours at the beginning of the week.

Step 2: Use provided formula below to calculate your hours for the week.

G - O + A - T = W

G = Amount of hours you now have at the end of the week

O = Amount of hours you had at the beginning of the week.  

A and T = 1 

W = Your hours for the week.  

Example:

I start with 800 Hours.

I ended the week with 820 hours.

820 - 800 + 1 - 1 = 20 

• Like 3

As was stated, it simply is not practical, or appropriate, to provide a public roster or to provide each person with their own individual time sheet.  We keep track of everyone's stuff.  It should not be an issue for you to write down your times every Thursday to ensure you make your weekly R&R times.

Guest G.O.A.T.
1 hour ago, Aunt Jemima said:

Disappointing.

Step 1. Write time down on Monday

Step 2. Write time down when at the current date

Step 3. Add/Subtract

Step 4. Profit

Disappointing.

Just now, G.O.A.T. said:

Step 1. Write time down on Monday

Step 2. Write time down when at the current date

Step 3. Add/Subtract

Step 4. Profit

Disappointing.

I would suggest writing your time down on Sunday as that is when I got removed for inactivity.

Guest G.O.A.T.
43 minutes ago, Matt Black said:

I call this Theorem: The Theorem of Rational GOAT Hours.  

Step 1: Write down your hours at the beginning of the week.

Step 2: Use provided formula below to calculate your hours for the week.

G - O + A - T = W

G = Amount of hours you now have at the end of the week

O = Amount of hours you had at the beginning of the week.  

A and T = 1 

W = Your hours for the week.  

Example:

I start with 800 Hours.

I ended the week with 820 hours.

820 - 800 + 1 - 1 = 20 

tyx9emw.gif