Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

If you see the new medic cones/ barriers being placed... please keep in mind they were given for more rp.

That being said...

As easily as it is to just plow over them... realize we might be rping a situation and either join us or drive around them, please.

Or I might stab you in the eye with a morphine pen foo

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

Trying to rp on here is the equilvent of trying to drink the water you are drowning in

so instead of composing responses that have no help on the subject... help us to bring more rp into the server. join me in the rp revolution!

1 minute ago, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

You can get straight to fuck pal, I like my Olympus wasteland 

As much as I enjoy spending my entire time on duty running back and forth reviving with no pause for breaks. I do enjoy rping. And will continue to even in a "wasteland". 

I'm just asking others to respect my likes... just like I respect people wanting to shoot at each other all day. 

• Like 1

well as for me i try to roleplay with every person i encounter even for a brief second if the dispatch board is going nuts. it doesnt take long to roleplay and have a quick conversation and then be on your way. its funner to me to roleplay then hear all day long dont revive him or die or those civilians just wanting to shoot a medic in the head for fun. so if we all try to roplay then we can make a difference.

thegodfather

Just now, theycallmepaw said:

well as for me i try to roleplay with every person i encounter even for a brief second if the dispatch board is going nuts. it doesnt take long to roleplay and have a quick conversation and then be on your way. its funner to me to roleplay then hear all day long dont revive him or die or those civilians just wanting to shoot a medic in the head for fun. so if we all try to roplay then we can make a difference.

thegodfather

btw Joe called me last night... wasn't happy about you breaking it off with his sister... you do understand we can't go there for coffee now right? 

As soon as I find out @Lincoln Williams is hosting the medic road block, I promise I will plow straight through the bitch in an RP manner. JK but im still going to beat you up Mr. Williams, I see you in my server, your going to jail, x99 aiding in a jail, then a firm kick to the nuts. 

jk again, I dont want to get in trouble.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

im slamming an orca into your roadblock/

comp or ban noob... I'm friends with the owner you tried to vdm!

2 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

it'll be more than tried :pog:

this man is clearly racist against medics... I'm prescribing ten lashes and a mandatory castration

• Like 1