Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked So comp doesn't mean shit anymore, You can accept all the comp you want and still report

Haven't Read this all but Ive been banned 4 times although i comped and I didnt make a post so stfu

all i did was instantly have Poseidon look at it and have him tell me if i was being a retartd or its a gay ban.... Normally im a retard

• Like 1

Its a honor system if anything. No rule need apply.
No rule could apply other than if you conclusively make a decision to break the rules you get some type of repercussion.

I say we add dunce hats to people to break the rules

• Like 1

There is a difference between lag switching someone and then saying you are sorry for doing so and accidentally killing the wrong person and then saying you are willing to comp for the gear/items they lost from you accidentally killing them.

Ofc the Lagswitcher is still going to get banned because its clearly cheating but accidentally RDMing someone shouldn't result in you getting banned if you know the mistake you made and tried to pay for it without you having to get banned for a stupid mistake

• Like 2
Just now, Strikke said:

There is a difference between lag switching someone and then saying you are sorry for doing so and accidentally killing the wrong person and then saying you are willing to comp for the gear/items they lost from you accidentally killing them.

Ofc the Lagswitcher is still going to get banned because its clearly cheating but accidentally RDMing someone shouldn't result in you getting banned if you know the mistake you made and tried to pay for it without you having to get banned for a stupid mistake

Yeah but Olympus is a perfect gaming community where no mistakes are ever made. 

3 minutes ago, Fedot said:

I heard youre hitting people offline that go against your snowflake shit.

@Fr0sty My IP is 158.69.196.159  HMU ma boi

Well that changed quickly

2 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

Maybe we make Fedot wear a dunce cone permanently? Just an idea. :P

Or make his ghosthawk fire blanks, either or will do

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fr0sty said:

https://gyazo.com/877c86616bc27d762ecb1f2c79010c87

Ingis has just informed us that comp means jack shit even for the smallest offensives such as combat storing, so accept all the comp you want and still report its not against any rules according to Ingis.

Its not my fault that he cant keep his word- Ingis 2k17

It's happened to me. It reduces the chances you will get banned, but does not completely eliminate the chances.

Just now, Pledge said:

It's happened to me. It reduces the chances you will get banned, but does not completely eliminate the chances.

But it doesn't reduce your chance, according to the ADMINS. False informatioooooon.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Strikke said:

1 minute ago, Pledge said:

Oops looked like I accidentally locked this. Hmm how do I unlock it??? Oh well.

In the end you broke a rule. And a pretty simple rule to break. You combat stored. One of the easier rules to follow. The fact that you want to complain because you still got banned is nobody BUT your fault. Not the staff or any other players. Take this time to learn from your mistake and don't do it again. Continue to be toxic about this and you might see yourself getting an even longer sentence. They're some rules that we take into account and can tell if it's an accident or not. Some we can't. Combat storing though is one that you can't really accidentally do unless you do it right when you get engaged. 

• Like 2