Server 3  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do u wants

4 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:
  • Was wondering if we could try the new free DLC map, Malden? It's similar to Altis in a sense of terrain unlike Tanoa and also, unlike Tanoa again you dont need to buy a $30 DLC to play on it as the Malden DLC is free and we won't automatically lose players off the bat as players won't have to spend shit:P

Maybe server 4 who knows, map does look really cool tho, a lot of variety.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

Or you could just like have a cap of like 25 or 30 for max cops........................

There really isn't a need for a 3rd. 2 servers is a perfect amount, server 2 normally isn't even full.

there is a cap. it's 25. constantly having to spam to get in because you don't want a 3rd server. Priceless.

Just now, coopacarp said:

Why do we need a 3rd server, give me at least 2 good reasons

1. To bring more players new players don't know how to spam and its hard for new people to get in a full server other people are spamming to get in

2. why not have you not seen the donation goals being met almost every month people highly request it.

Now please do me a favor and neck retard.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, coopacarp said:

oh, shit. I'm not a career cop I don't know this shit

Then don't rail against it like an idiot.

You have a right to an opinion, not an uninformed opinion.

1 minute ago, Panda :) said:

1. To bring more players new players don't know how to spam and its hard for new people to get in a full server other people are spamming to get in

2. why not have you not seen the donation goals being met almost every month people highly request it.

Now please do me a favor and neck retard.

Server 2 isn't full about 5 days out of the week. Don't be a bitch just because I want reasons behind your answer :)

1 minute ago, Pledge said:

Then don't rail against it like an idiot.

You have a right to an opinion, not an uninformed opinion.

What do you mean don't rail against it?

Server 2 isn't full about 5 days out of the week. Don't be a bitch just because I want reasons behind your answer :)

I'm reformed I promise no flame @staff but the they both have reasons behind them now if you reply with something this dumb again you VX bot you might need to  go get checked for autism thanks.

1 minute ago, Panda :) said:

I'm reformed I promise no flame @staff but the they both have reasons behind them now if you reply with something this dumb again you VX bot you might need to  go get checked for autism thanks.

Sorry but arent you the Panda that montaged basically every kill he got, mostly people standing with their backs to you? Not in VX by the wayyyy :)

4 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

What do you mean don't rail against it?

Both servers reach max players every day. At least for the past couple of months this has been the case.

Sorry but arent you the Panda that montaged basically every kill he got, mostly people standing with their backs to you? Not in VX by the wayyyy :)

No?? aren't you the coopacarp that is fucking shit and that will never be anyone you fucking bot Hang your self and I don't ever wanna hear you talk about someones montage when you don't have you u fucking rat go back to your cage.

• Like 1
Guest G.O.A.T.
2 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

im sorry but who are you vx rat la la la lata bitch cy@

4 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

Your leader is Solomong you have absolutely no room to talk

2 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

No?? aren't you the coopacarp that is fucking shit and that will never be anyone you fucking bot Hang your self and I don't ever wanna hear you talk about someones montage when you don't have you u fucking rat go back to your cage.

All you have for insults is "Randy" "VX rat" and then death threats. I don't really feel like having a toxic argument with an immature prick.

Just now, DeadPool1337 said:

Your leader is Solomong you have absolutely no room to talk

I'm not in VX ffs

All you have for insults is "Randy" "VX rat" and then death threats. I don't really feel like having a toxic argument with an immature prick.

I'm not in VX ffs

The only reason you aren't in VX anymore is because all the people left the only reason people talk shit about vx bot and shitter because that is what you are known for and what you will always be known for bot.