Locked unban regicide

Just now, i Andrew said:

homie its a video game chill tf out like why u comparing a bank robbbery to a arma 3 exploit LUL

Don't try to deflect the argument lol. It's the same concept. Is it the bank's fault for leaving the vault unlocked? Yeah, that's an issue. But if someone decides to take advantage of it and steal money, they still go to jail too. The same applies in this exploit.

Someone who doesn't want to go to jail won't steal the money. Same concept, someone who doesn't want to get banned won't exploit.

Just now, i Andrew said:

homie its a video game chill tf out like why u comparing a bank robbbery to a arma 3 exploit LUL

It's the same concept... the logic isn't there... You're saying that developers should be perfect and just magically notice a flaw if no one reports it. It's impossible to "test" every scenario. If I made something like chopshop, trust me I wouldn't sit there testing every vehicle's chop value. Know why? Because it'd waste probably an hour or two. If you're okay with one feature a month or something that's cool then.

1 minute ago, McDili said:

Don't try to deflect the argument lol. It's the same concept. Is it the bank's fault for leaving the vault unlocked? Yeah, that's an issue. But if someone decides to take advantage of it and steal money, they still go to jail too. The same applies in this exploit.

Someone who doesn't want to go to jail won't steal the money. Same concept, someone who doesn't want to get banned won't exploit.

i guess when u loook at it like that then yeah u right i mean i said all i can say i dont need this extra robbing a bank shit 

3 minutes ago, McDili said:

So if a bank leaves it's vault unlocked and somebody steals money from it, the robber doesn't go to jail?

You know what I find weird with that example? If you walk out of a store and forget to scan just one item, they'll book you for shoplifting. But if the cashier overcharges you and you call them out for it, they don't get arrested for stealing, but they just simply apologize and correct their errors. Idk what relation this has to our bans but that was a recent conversation I was having with a relative :P

Just now, McDili said:

So you've made no argument and just bolded a post that I already clarified. Not really making any progress here bud.

You legit just said that im lazy and unproductive for sitting on cartels like what the fuck do you mean?

2 minutes ago, McDili said:

If you can buy a car for less than it sells, your going to sell it to make a profit off it duh lmao 

• Like 1
Guest G.O.A.T.
15 minutes ago, i Andrew said:

or u can just unban the ppl who "dupped" money mean while they just exploited the server that is ran by u like ur fault cmon 

By that logic, it's also @McDili'a fault for allowing guns to be on servers because it allows people to RDM. Just stop, you're digging a deeper and deeper hole friendo.

2 minutes ago, call_me_dog said:

You legit just said that im lazy and unproductive for sitting on cartels like what the fuck do you mean?

I'll clarify exactly what I mean:

Going to a cartel and asking others for a fight is fine.

However if others opt to decline and not fight, and you stay on the cartel anyway and just bitch at them, that's when, in my opinion, you become lazy. They already said they ain't fighting, bitching at them will only serve to confirm their decision. At that point, you either leave to go fight them wherever they are to assert your dominance. Or, I guess you do something else.

Just now, McDili said:

I'll clarify exactly what I mean:

Going to a cartel and asking others for a fight is fine.

However if others opt to decline and not fight, and you stay on the cartel anyway and just bitch at them, that's when, in my opinion, you become lazy. They already said they ain't fighting, bitching at them will only serve to confirm their decision. At that point, you either leave to go fight them wherever they are to assert your dominance. Or, I guess you do something else.

when people pussy out of fights I prefer to press escape then altf4 not continuously bitch at them you fucking mong. All I said was that I go to cartels and ask others to fight and your saying that were "Lazy and Unproductive"

Just now, call_me_dog said:

when people pussy out of fights I prefer to press escape then altf4 not continuously bitch at them you fucking mong. All I said was that I go to cartels and ask others to fight and your saying that were "Lazy and Unproductive"

Well now you know exactly what I mean when I say that.

42 minutes ago, Phizx said:

I wouldn't look at ban evading as the worst thing in the world. You can look at it from the staff perspective and say "Wow this guy just doesn't get it..." and ban said person for evading,

but then when you take one more step back you might notice something else

I haven't ban evaded for a second time since my first ban like 2 months ago, but these people ban evading aren't doing it just because they want to piss you off, they're going out of their way to spend money and time trying to play the community they once spent hours and hours a day on. 

I know. I'm aware of both perspectives. However, if you're looking to get unbanned. Don't you think following the server rules in place for ban evasion are the best option to potentially get yourself unbanned?

Just now, Jesse said:

I know. I'm aware of both perspectives. However, if you're looking to get unbanned. Don't you think following the server rules in place for ban evasion are the best option to potentially get yourself unbanned?

If you think about it they are waiting months to try to get a response/another chance and they don't get it so they just see the only way to play the server they love is ban evading. Give them another chance and they wont have to ban evade

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

That's like telling a child "if you behave at your first day in preschool daddy will buy you a lamborghini when you grow up!"

Can't have hopes when you get this

f3534ed7acb3575d6b23c93bbcd3efc9.png

19 minutes ago, Phizx said:

I think if you take a handful of the people banned and take our arguments against yours, we'll get a lot further in understanding and much more civilly. I'd prefer that much more than Ares just denying my ban appeals as soon as he notices it :/

I'd suggest taking your dissatisfaction with the method that appeals are currently handled and maybe send a PM or something to Gary. Taking the time to make a thought out and constructive message without pointing out specific people. You might surprised by what you can achieve.

15 minutes ago, i Andrew said:

i guess when u loook at it like that then yeah u right i mean i said all i can say i dont need this extra robbing a bank shit 

I have never seen isms fight a cartel by themselves. The one time I say isms on cartel was in a group of 15 with -T-

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

I'd suggest taking your dissatisfaction with the method that appeals are currently handled and maybe send a PM or something to Gary. Taking the time to make a thought out and constructive message without pointing out specific people. You might surprised by what you can achieve.

I don't send ban appeals that aren't thought out or have constructive messages. The issue is up until my last ban appeal the person/s looking at the appeal either 1. Didn't take the time to read that message 2. Didn't bother adding anything besides the automatically written denied message