Mar-10 Mags too expensive.

Mar-10 mags are too expensive, when you get killed, you lose a mag (costs 5) in addition to the points youre losing by being killed. I find myself only carrying 5 mags at a time, which costs about 25 points for 5 mags (50 bullets). I understand you can refill the mags, I find the cost is really restricting my use of the mar-10. Making the price of the mags to 2 or 3 points would be ideal. 

• Like 2

When you can shoot anyone through a wall, it makes it worth it. I think it is fine where it is as the gun is op as fuck. Like just 10 minutes ago you wall banged a fully geared guy through a big tower. Stop complaining tbh

2 hours ago, Nikoteen said:

You guys made us push you on the carrier cause you guys take about 74 years to push, typical Tree.

We didn't make you do shit. You also had the worst possible push onto the carrier possible. You landed so far in the open it was unreal.

Bruh its not supposed to be a fucking gun you always have. It is still intended to be a rare item even though you have the ability to purchase them now. I'm being honest I wouldn't mind seeing the price of the gun itself go up more. 

4 hours ago, Toasty said:

Mar-10 mags are too expensive, when you get killed, you lose a mag (costs 5) in addition to the points youre losing by being killed. I find myself only carrying 5 mags at a time, which costs about 25 points for 5 mags (50 bullets). I understand you can refill the mags, I find the cost is really restricting my use of the mar-10. Making the price of the mags to 2 or 3 points would be ideal. 

Bruh. No. We talked about this. You're not allowed to speak to the public.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, AAB said:

a tip is not to get the ASP-1 cause it sucks

Kids like you make my eyes bleed reaing what you guys say. The ASP-1 is a subsonic sinper rifle and is only effective at a 100m range because it's subsonic, personaly if I was gonna choice the MAR-10 or ASP-1 for Ifrit droping/smashing I would use the ASP-1.

4 hours ago, Nikoteen said:

Kids like you make my eyes bleed reaing what you guys say. The ASP-1 is a subsonic sinper rifle and is only effective at a 100m range because it's subsonic, personaly if I was gonna choice the MAR-10 or ASP-1 for Ifrit droping/smashing I would use the ASP-1.

It is a sniper rifle, you just have to train yourself how to use it at range.

• Hmm 1