Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Server Rule Update 10/3/17

Guest G.O.A.T.

Guest G.O.A.T.

Chapter 17: Jail/Fed Rules

Jail

1.     While the jail is not being broke into it is considered a legal area (Location is shown on map)

2.     Once a break-out begins the jail becomes an illegal zone.

3.     NLR rules apply to the jail zone.

4.     Vigilantes and APD can repair the jail doors.

5.     Killing jail inmates is still against the rules.

6.     If the jail doors are broken and a player is being processed then the processor must go to the jail to make the proper repairs so they can place the wanted player into the jail.

7.     This means the 15 minute APD processing rule does not start until the repair is done.

8.     The jailer must go directly to the jail to make the repairs and may not stray off to do other things.

9.     APD and Vigilantes can use the jail transport to send players to jail if the doors are not broken.

10.  If 5 or less APD members are online during a jail break then APD are NOT required to follow the wave rules as outlined in the APD Master Handbook.

11.  APD must still follow the lethal rules before using them.

12.  Once 6 or more APD members are online they must then abide by the wave rule once again.

1 hour ago, G.O.A.T. said:

If 5 or less APD members are online during a jail break then APD are NOT required to follow the wave rules as outlined in the APD Master Handbook.

I think it should be towards all federal events, not just jailbreaks imo.

Guest G.O.A.T.
Just now, Benjamin Remer said:

I think it should be towards all federal events, not just jailbreaks imo.

This is the only one that doesn't require cops to be on to do it. That's why it's the only one that works like this.

Just now, G.O.A.T. said:

This is the only one that doesn't require cops to be on to do it. That's why it's the only one that works like this.

I definitely get your point. It's mainly the fact that you can still do the event even if the number of cops required to do it aren't online. Like for the fed, if there isn't 5 cops online. Your not gonna get gold from the fed, but you can still rob the fed.

3 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

I definitely get your point. It's mainly the fact that you can still do the event even if the number of cops required to do it aren't online. Like for the fed, if there isn't 5 cops online. Your not gonna get gold from the fed, but you can still rob the fed.

It's coded so that there has to be 5 cops for the bomb to be planted. They can break through the doors but cant place a bomb until 5 cops are on.

21 minutes ago, DINGUSDEAN said:

It's coded so that there has to be 5 cops for the bomb to be planted. They can break through the doors but cant place a bomb until 5 cops are on.

That's kinda what I just said ( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)

3 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

That's kinda what I just said ( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)

By saying that you can't get gold implies you can plant the bomb and get to the point where gold would be given, but then there isn't gold.