11/3/2017 NLR Rule Update | Effective Immediately

Chapter 11: New Life Rule:

1.     If you die for any reason apart from dying by a Arma bug you may not return to that area for 15 minutes. (1 Kilometer from where you died)

1. Exception: When killed on the Warzone Island, NLR will not apply.

2. Exception: When lethaled by cops at Rebel Outposts, NLR does NOT apply.

Change is in red.

Update should be live within a few minutes that will ensure the NLR message doesn't pop up at rebel outposts when lethaled by cops.

This was done to bring Rebel Outposts more in line with Police HQ's. This was an old rule that existed a long time ago that got removed in a time where deputies had pistols and HQ's could be taken over, and cops spawned in a single spot so it wasn't nearly as difficult. Times have changed, and this should help balance the scales a bit.

Here, I have a better idea. 

1.     If you die for any reason apart from dying by a Arma bug you may not return to that area for 15 minutes. (1 Kilometer from where you died)

2. Exception: When lethaled by cops at Rebel Outposts, NLR does NOT apply.

NLR is retarded and no longer exists. Nobody listens to it anyways so please kys you'reself hahaha

All changes outlined in GREEN and things that have been removed have been outlined in RED.

• Downvote 5
  • Admin
1 hour ago, DeadVCR said:

Here, I have a better idea. 

1.     If you die for any reason apart from dying by a Arma bug you may not return to that area for 15 minutes. (1 Kilometer from where you died)

2. Exception: When lethaled by cops at Rebel Outposts, NLR does NOT apply.

NLR is retarded and no longer exists. Nobody listens to it anyways so please kys you'reself hahaha

All changes outlined in GREEN and things that have been removed have been outlined in RED.

There is this great server type called "Wasteland".  I think you'd love it.

• Admin
Just now, DeadVCR said:

no

Then get the fuck outta here with this no NLR everywhere bullshit.  It's bad enough there's no NLR at Warzone or Cartels let alone the entire map.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
Just now, DeadVCR said:

BhKSw8R.jpg

Just stop. NLR is staying and if you don't like that

26 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

Then get the fuck outta here 

And go to

4 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

Now that we've solved this

4 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

Bye, cunt.

• Downvote 1
30 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

Then get the fuck outta here with this no NLR everywhere bullshit.  It's bad enough there's no NLR at Warzone or Cartels let alone the entire map.

You are one of very few people that dont like no nlr at warzone so I wouldn't use that as an argument against him

• Like 1
  • Admin
34 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

How is no NLR at warzone is a bad thing?

Let me give you an example.  You fight a cartel against a gang and as soon as they die they come right back and you never actually win the fight until one of the groups gets tired of wasting money on loadouts.  There is no winning or winners in cartels anymore unless they are planned fights and not a lot of players like setting things up.

31 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

Let me give you an example.  You fight a cartel against a gang and as soon as they die they come right back and you never actually win the fight until one of the groups gets tired of wasting money on loadouts.  There is no winning or winners in cartels anymore unless they are planned fights and not a lot of players like setting things up.

Thats the point of fighting. 2 gangs fight, whichever gang dies, regears and comes back and fights again. The only bad thing about no NLR in warzone is getting shot in the back by someone that died earlier

31 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

There is still winners. You are sitting on og arms and someone else takes the cap. They win. That gang comes back 3 minutes later and never take the cap. They lose. Dont know how you are fighting but thats usually how it works.

• Like 1