Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

The cleansing is coming

Guest Hadi Mokdad

Guest Hadi Mokdad

It was the time, sad and terrible, of a black November on thursday 16 . when a large number of people decided to stand once and for all to face the corruption of the olympus governemnt .There seemed to be something wrong in that ethnic cleansing, even though the number of the freedom fighters were enough, but they didn't have the morale to stand and fight. 

In the name of allah , as i his messenger and savior of the innocent people in kavala. I was watching my borthers, hearing and feeling the agony in your call. The time is coming, once and for all , for allah and my brothers.Kavala shall rise again one more time and fight the infedels that corrupted this holy allah land.

The streets will be drown down with brothers ready with suicide vests to bring down anything that will stop us.

Get ready my brothers as i will bring the new and real revolution soon this month. We fight and claim the land or we die and meet the 32 heavens allah promised.

In the name of allah .Soon , we will declare war!

Takbeer!!

Allahu Akbar

22 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Only hadi can be a openly visible terrorist and get away with it tbh

If I see anything similar to a terrorist I shoot first and ask questions later tbh

6 hours ago, hadi mokdad said:

In the name of allah , as i his messenger and savior of the innocent people in kavala. I was watching my borthers, hearing and feeling the agony in your call. The time is coming, once and for all , for allah and my brothers.Kavala shall rise again one more time and fight the infedels that corrupted this holy allah land.

The streets will be drown down with brothers ready with suicide vests to bring down anything that will stop us.

something I don't know about terrorist language?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 11:44 AM, hadi mokdad said:

It was the time, sad and terrible, of a black November on thursday 16 . when a large number of people decided to stand once and for all to face the corruption of the olympus governemnt .There seemed to be something wrong in that ethnic cleansing, even though the number of the freedom fighters were enough, but they didn't have the morale to stand and fight. 

Get ready my brothers as i will bring the new and real revolution soon this month. We fight and claim the land or we die and meet the 32 heavens allah promised.

In the name of allah .Soon , we will declare war!

Takbeer!!

Allahu Akbar

Is it time? Should i shall gather the scats and meet you on the great hospital rocks of alsahn where we can cleanse Khavla once more my brother it the name of allah. I have sensed the great evil that is ruling over khavla and it shall be delt with