Locked why do admins take forever to look @ ban appeals

ive been banned for 5 days and still havent gotten an appeal response, admin has been online each of those 5 days posting constantly (not gonna name admin), most players would be unbanned by now and im already halfway unbanned, wtf why do they take so long?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5

Just gonna note that making this post will not speed up the process if anything it'll just delay it. Admins have lives to, to my current knowledge. It's an unpaid position, just be happy that your ban is half way done.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Google said:

Just gonna note that making this post will not speed up the process if anything it'll just delay it. Admins have lives to, to my current knowledge. It's an unpaid position, just be happy that your ban is half way done.

ok

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Google said:

google for staff (just fucking kidding)

• Downvote 2
1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

ive been banned for 5 days and still havent gotten an appeal response, admin has been online each of those 5 days posting constantly (not gonna name admin), most players would be unbanned by now and im already halfway unbanned, wtf why do they take so long?

Maybe because they have lives and dont get paid to be an admin. One less shithead rule breaking vigilante for a while, enjoy the rest of your ban. :)

Even though I have never experienced this thing you call a "ban", my guess is whatever you did was terrible and toxic and you should sit in timeout for the time required. Also please tell your mother I said hello, and that me and the boys miss our "Sweet Deborah" down at the VFW. 

and the point is most bans arent 10 day like mine, many are far less and by the time the appeal is read ppl usually are unbanned anyway :thinking:

not my ban in particular

1 minute ago, Conan said:

Even though I have never experienced this thing you call a "ban", my guess is whatever you did was terrible and toxic and you should sit in timeout for the time required. Also please tell your mother I said hello, and that me and the boys miss our "Sweet Deborah" down at the VFW. 

what i did deserved a ban, but not a 10 day lol, mostly just people getting salty over small things and reporting to help their ego

• Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

http://prntscr.com/ho4tgl

just kidding lol, its been like 3 or 4 days tho and hes been online

Space Cowboy exposed.PNG

Nice try screencapping your comp request bud.

In any case, as others said Admins have lives. That being said, we treat ban appeals with higher priority than anything else however they are still worked in the order they are received. I apologize for the wait but coming in and exaggerating about your legitimate ban certainly doesn't do you any favors.

49 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

and the point is most bans arent 10 day like mine, many are far less and by the time the appeal is read ppl usually are unbanned anyway :thinking:

not my ban in particular

what i did deserved a ban, but not a 10 day lol, mostly just people getting salty over small things and reporting to help their ego

You've also been banned in 4 times in 1 month. Most people don't get banned that often.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1