Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Redeployment.....

So, i often play cop now so i can teach the new deputies, to avoid future crappy cops... most times upon logging in, i will see a P.O with a few deputies, maybe 2 P.O together, and then there is always that one channel....4 Corporals a sergeant or two...and all P.O not a deputy to be found....be disregard the deputies Alone on a different server chilling alone....while this goes UN attended, and then when they decide to disperse its EVERYONE else that needs to be reassigned not the 10 people that are above P.O playing together god forbid they just help to advance any one and help further their knowledge...there are a few exceptions as it is with everyone but i wont name names....as i am sure this post will go unliked as is. 

They arent doing anything wrong by doing so hell with all the crap the go through each day the never play with each other. You dont know the situation man it could be something important. But all in all if you find a problem with it take it up with one of the higher ups man. This thread will maybe get locked because you sorta named names.

i figured it would be locked im not trying to bring negativity, but im just saying APD catches enough trouble as it is from civs as is, and EVERYone of the higher ups being in one channel air patrolling together doesnt help anyone advance they are higher up in the chain for a reason why not pass that knowledge on to people who dont quite have it instead of saying to hell with the lowers, just what it feels like and i hear it from P.O's and Corporals alike.

With all due respect..Here's a classic case of not knowing what the hell is going on.

We were actually all in that channel doing ridealongs, not playing the game amigo. D3VIL and I were teaching our new

Sergeants ridealong procedure. Make sure you know what you're talking about before throwing people under the bus. :)

Simply seeing us in a channel together doesn't mean we're all playing the game together. We need to have

discussions, sometimes they just happen to take place in one of those channels.

• Like 1

thats one case of people actually doing what is needing to be done, more often than not, its a ghost hawk pulled out and all of them riding around together. dont see snake doing to much gaming so much any more, trust me been removed from alot of channels just for "trying to find out" what is going on before i spawn god forbid some one not in the "click" joins up :( cupcake

So as a higher up im not allowed to have fun with other higher ups and i should be spreading all this knowledge to the little baby deputies 24/7. People rank up on doing their duties and doing well SGTs trained them day 1 in Deputy school they're equipped to follow orders and know these rules. You shouldn't need a SGT in there. I am a PO and totally disagree with you.

• Like 1

thats one case of people actually doing what is needing to be done, more often than not, its a ghost hawk pulled out and all of them riding around together. dont see snake doing to much gaming so much any more, trust me been removed from alot of channels just for "trying to find out" what is going on before i spawn god forbid some one not in the "click" joins up :( cupcake

Sorry, I don't enjoy being berated with questions the entire time I play these days. When I'm available to deal with things like that, I put myself in positions to do so, along with many of the higher ups. It's not really something you'll understand until you get there. We take care of what we can take care of. I'm sorry if that's not satisfactory for you. If you feel you can do a better job, please display keen leadership abilities that will help to propel you through the ranks,rather than simply pointing fingers and complaining like so many already do.

• Like 1

its not about that squall its about seeing 7 deputies together not having leadership while they "air patrol" around and the deputies awaiting someone coming in to help them along until then deps are stuck unable to advance in certain ways and it perpetuates until broken which thankfully i happen to see more and more P.Os doing now days because they see what has been happening and dont want their deps to fall behind.

lol the greatest thing about this post is as Snake said...people like sticking there nose in piles of crap without knowing what it is.

99% of the time where theres alot of higher officers in 1 channel...its because something is going on, were training, or a situation goin on in the server that we have to take care of. 

How about from now on, people worry about yourselves and not worry about what everyone else is doing. I understand that there are times where theres a lot of cops in one server and not in another, I personally try my best to keep it as even as possible. but sometimes it happens. How about you jump on another server and not worry about it...problem solved.

• Like 2