Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Arma build!

you need to either get a z270 chipset motherboard or a locked cpu buying a unlocked cpu with b250 chipset is waste of money. you could also save by getting an i5-7600 would be plenty for arma and pair really nice with the 1060. 

5 hours ago, Genghis Khan said:

Dont listen to any of these ppl. Your game will be fine for a bit. But after your HDD get used a lot arma WILL run like shit!  Get an SSD and you will be good. You can even get a cheaper CPU if you want. Just make sure you get an SSD!

Ok i'll try to see if I can get one

okay how about now? I changed the Motherboard, CPU, and added SSD. And also wentwith 6Gb Vram

• Like 1

Depending on your budget, I’d get an i7-7700k since it is only about 100 bucks more and everything would still be compatable. Arma 3 is cpu based. Everything else looks good and should run arma pretty well.

Even if you don’t get a 7700k, the build you have now should run arma well. 

22 minutes ago, henryracine said:

nice build should handle any game at 1080p 60fps 

Alrighty! Now i just have to wait for the Money to flow in! XD

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Bill said:

Depending on your budget, I’d get an i7-7700k since it is only about 100 bucks more and everything would still be compatable. Arma 3 is cpu based. Everything else looks good and should run arma pretty well.

Even if you don’t get a 7700k, the build you have now should run arma well. 

I get you! I'm gonna go with the I7 instead, just looked at some bacnhmarks, and I'll get 20 more FPS than the I5 at Ultra settings

dont skimp on the mobo...also why not spend an extra 50bucks and get the 8700k? 2 extra cores @ 25$/core is a great deal...graphics should be fine... 16gb of ram is fine and speed is fine...

Ok

38 minutes ago, MAVE2ICK said:

dont skimp on the mobo...also why not spend an extra 50bucks and get the 8700k? 2 extra cores @ 25$/core is a great deal...graphics should be fine... 16gb of ram is fine and speed is fine...

Lol I'll see some benchmarks, I'm way over my Budget! XD