Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Bitcoin Now Available with HSE

As the title implies, interested clients can now invest in bitcoin futures with me. My broker irl recently added the chart to their list of trading futures, which now allows for me to add it to my excel spreadsheet, which in turns allows my clients to trade it!
Keep in mind that with all things on the market, you can go long (make money when it goes up) or go short (make money when it goes down).

1 minute ago, Dangus said:

Can't you just give yourself money?

I'm just saying that his investment business he runs is more attractive with Bitcoin. Staff wouldn't be able to participate. It would ruin it for everyone else.

6 hours ago, McDili said:

I'm just saying that his investment business he runs is more attractive with Bitcoin. Staff wouldn't be able to participate. It would ruin it for everyone else.

Well if you guys earn the money by doing runs like everyone else I don't see why you couldn't. @Bow has invested in I think 8 separate stocks and has a portfolio running with me atm. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Heinz Gormittz said:

Well if you guys earn the money by doing runs like everyone else I don't see why you couldn't. @Bow has invested in I think 8 separate stocks and has a portfolio running with me atm. 

Back when I was a mod and had to farm my own money :P