Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Is Rebel Inc The New KS?

Is Rebel Inc The New KS?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Is Rebel Inc The New KS

11 minutes ago, D Ganja said:

I rolled around with a dude from Rebel inc and man was that hilarious. 6 of us in a flat bed boxer drive by shooting cops haha. that's why Prae like Rebel, cause yall are chill and in it for the laughs. It wasn't because either side feared eachother or anything like that. 

I liked prae because when we engaged lc got fucked in the process hehe

40 minutes ago, Yayo said:

Really? I remember specifically the one time you guys came and we killed you then the cops came and that started another huge thing

Another reason we sold the shed was because it was literally one of the cops places to check because we all had bounties...

The problem with your gang shed is i could be watching over oil and if you were to show up it would be classified as camping your gang shed.

6 minutes ago, BrotWurst said:

The problem with your gang shed is i could be watching over oil and if you were to show up it would be classified as camping your gang shed.

Now what kind of person actually camps oil like that? Someone that camps my gang shed is who.

17 hours ago, Kevin__Mofafa said:

No one cares why was this even posted

Salty your gang is shit and won't war us.

2 hours ago, D Ganja said:

I rolled around with a dude from Rebel inc and man was that hilarious. 6 of us in a flat bed boxer drive by shooting cops haha. that's why Prae like Rebel, cause yall are chill and in it for the laughs. It wasn't because either side feared eachother or anything like that. 

I guess you have never met captain if you think they are chill then.

1 hour ago, Invu said:

Not dead at all

That was a joke right?

17 hours ago, -|R|- Captain said:

https://gyazo.com/d2d9937e5baac66c857d6c3c2a984ef2

Lol, if the people leaving are "proficient", I'd hate to see what LC considers bad.  

Lol funny, becuase last time I checked you guys ended the war because we were catching up. And then proceed to switch to server 1 and say it was "becuase of the cops"..... What are there not cops on server 1?

Edited by Tazed
1 hour ago, Tazed said:

That was a joke right?

Lol funny, becuase last time I checked you guys ended the war because we were catching up. And then proceed to switch to server 1 and say it was "becuase of the cops"..... What are there not cops on server 1?

I talked to Captain for awhile and even though it wasn't enough to determine if he was a great guy, we were able to tell that he cares for his gang and wants to have fun. at some point or another you need to realize that it's just altis, and that no matter how good you proclaim to be you will always at some point get fucked on by other gangs. gotta chalk that up and move on and it sounds like rebel wants to move on.

3 hours ago, D Ganja said:

I talked to Captain for awhile and even though it wasn't enough to determine if he was a great guy, we were able to tell that he cares for his gang and wants to have fun. at some point or another you need to realize that it's just altis, and that no matter how good you proclaim to be you will always at some point get fucked on by other gangs. gotta chalk that up and move on and it sounds like rebel wants to move on.

Couldn't have said it better

5 hours ago, Malevolent Marco said:

all their members voted no lmao 

5 of my members took part in the poll so far. Count who put the yes votes and get back to me. I could have easily had my gang spam the no vote to turn the vote, but there is no point because this is a joke at best. 

This entire thread is quite sad. If you do not like me or my gang that is fine. No need to come to the forums and bitch about it. Makes you and everyone involved look bad. 

I fucked them up so many times at oil field and pro and stole so many oil trucks they really help out my bank account 

On 2/7/2018 at 2:46 PM, Tazed said:

That was a joke right?

Yet im over here waiting for my war Captian Where you at..... Oh wait you guys ran off of server 2 cause getting dicked on so much 

5 hours ago, NastyNate said:

I fucked them up so many times at oil field and pro and stole so many oil trucks they really help out my bank account 

Yet im over here waiting for my war Captian Where you at..... Oh wait you guys ran off of server 2 cause getting dicked on so much 

Thats what im saying yo. Im just gonna go talk to my cousins <3

• 4 weeks later...