March/April Update Rumor (15% Increase?)

Just now, Dangus said:

I somewhat doubt this considering they already have a donation goal that is pretty big to be adding.

He's referring to what last months donation goal was I do believe.. Which I don't remember off the top of my head what it was. I know the lottery system. Not sure what else was on top of that if anything.

Just now, Jesse said:

He's referring to what last months donation goal was I do believe.. Which I don't remember off the top of my head what it was. I know the lottery system. Not sure what else was on top of that if anything.

It was a 15% decrease on rebel purchases and a 15% increase to all sales.

Just now, Jesse said:

Ahh he’s referring to the donation goal from March that is going to be implemented in this next update. Misunderstood, my bad

Yeah, what Bloodmoon posted sounds right. The current donation goal for striders and housing discount is running until the 9th. I will probably be updating on the 10th for last months stuff. Currently out of state anyways.

3 hours ago, HookahJake said:

Sounds Good, Just Wanted To See a Confirmation Instead Of Hearsay In Game

Super offtopic, why the fuck is every word you write capitalised? 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, HookahJake said:

Looks Nicer, I Type Alot For My Business & It Looks Good On The Page. Kinda Just Automatic Now. lol 

But it really doesn't though :/ Last time I saw someone doing this they were 13 and we were in an AOL chatroom.