Goodbye For Now

13 hours ago, ScreaM said:

As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression, the whole sociopathic thing really hit home, even though I did not know the kid. I've been here for nearly 3 years and have used this community as one of my main outlets to escape reality. Unfortunately, my mental illness has me by the balls right now and I am not in a good place, so I am going to try and find help in the real world. I will not be around for a little while in order to better myself, so I ask a couple things before I go.

1. Don't be a bunch of shitheads and be nice to one another. Include people, respect people, and help people.

2. Watch what you say. You never know what someone is going through on the inside.

3. Support team and APD: If you could please put in an indefinite LOA for me I would appreciate it. I will be back, I just don't know how long. If that's not possible, make the LOA maximum length and if I am still gone then you can remove me.

4. I'm expecting some support, and some hate. Comes with making a difficult post like this. If you don't like me, cool. If you do like me, cool. Just try to understand before you judge.

This is a goodbye for now, not a goodbye forever. I am not @'ing anyone to thank them because I will be back, and when I do come back, whether it be 1 week, 1 month, or 1 year, I hope to talk with you all at some point or another.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

ScreaM

Please don't do anything rash, we had our conflicts but what happened to one of my good friends (socio) is irreverseable and not only affects you but people around you in a negative way. I hope you can find help through your hardship we have all had a rough turn in a life and I hope you soon can get your break at it all. Please if you are feeling at your lowest low contact me any way shape or form and I'll try my best to help you through it man. Hope to see you back soon.

o7 brother.

16 hours ago, ScreaM said:

As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression, the whole sociopathic thing really hit home, even though I did not know the kid. I've been here for nearly 3 years and have used this community as one of my main outlets to escape reality. Unfortunately, my mental illness has me by the balls right now and I am not in a good place, so I am going to try and find help in the real world. I will not be around for a little while in order to better myself, so I ask a couple things before I go.

1. Don't be a bunch of shitheads and be nice to one another. Include people, respect people, and help people.

2. Watch what you say. You never know what someone is going through on the inside.

3. Support team and APD: If you could please put in an indefinite LOA for me I would appreciate it. I will be back, I just don't know how long. If that's not possible, make the LOA maximum length and if I am still gone then you can remove me.

4. I'm expecting some support, and some hate. Comes with making a difficult post like this. If you don't like me, cool. If you do like me, cool. Just try to understand before you judge.

This is a goodbye for now, not a goodbye forever. I am not @'ing anyone to thank them because I will be back, and when I do come back, whether it be 1 week, 1 month, or 1 year, I hope to talk with you all at some point or another.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

ScreaM

Coming from a 26 yr old that has krons and PTSD take all the time you need my dude and get the right help. Just promise you are open with the person trying to help you. No one can help you if they are not aware of any problem. When i lost my brother 10 years ago..i thought i was done, in the end it only made me stronger and gave me the ability to help someone else going through the same problems. If you need anything or just want to vent to a random, ill be here for ya my dude.

I wish your recovery well! @ScreaM

fuck this depression shit is real I'm on meds and it dosent help me I struggle every day trying to make it. sometimes I don't know if I will be here tomarrow or in a week or tomarrow I just try to keep pusing when I just wanna pull the trigger and end it all but I try not to