Legal and illegal activities

Aight so. For a while now I have noticedbthe activity of few drugs and legal are rarely done. Now I might be wrong I myself don't don't legal nor illegal runs. But there are still very few occasions where I find someone doing illegal activities. I guess people don't find it as enjoyable as it used to be.. Does anyone else see this issue or am I just unlucky

Aight so. For a while now I have noticed the activity of few drugs and legal are rare. Now I might be wrong I myself don't don't do legal or illegal runs. But there are still very few occasions where I find someone doing illegal activities. I guess people don't find it as enjoyable as it used to be.

Illegal is not enjoyable due to the small payout and high risk unless you have a house or gangshed to use. People do more legal than illegal IMO because they don’t want to lose their trucks.

Edited by kev
8 minutes ago, dahwhat said:

tac respawn nerf or even removed.

*The famous @Last "WHA"*. Very very rarely is there <5 cops on the server unless we're speaking early mornings. This does not need to be touched and if it was, it wouldn't solve the 60 hour week PO's checking them 2 minutes later than usual.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, falcon said:

*The famous @Last "WHA"*. Very very rarely is there <5 cops on the server unless we're speaking early mornings. This does not need to be touched and if it was, it wouldn't solve the 60 hour week PO's checking them 2 minutes later than usual.

Fair point, just grasping at straws. 

At the moment the risk > reward, I suppose increasing the payout or processing time would be the only real solution. 

I read somewhere a talent system was being implemented, which would most likely do one or both those things, I don't know though.

Edited by dahwhat
1 hour ago, falcon said:

people do runs more early mornings, atlest thats me. tac respawn would give me chanceon completing a run. would b a very good buff.

this comin from a guy whos also been in the apd since po falcon and dog

42 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

people do runs more early mornings, atlest thats me. tac respawn would give me chanceon completing a run. would b a very good buff.

this comin from a guy whos also been in the apd since po falcon and dog

I may have been in the APD for almost 2 years and haven't spent more than 30 hours of civ in the that span, but I know one thing. As a PO I remember traveling to Kavala to Pyrgos in less than like 3 minutes in a hatchback, Yes tac-respawning is a advantage but if you can complete a run with that 2-3 minutes props to you. I just think you're overthinking this, tac-respawning just doesn't give you that 2 minute head start. This will barely solve any problems.

36 minutes ago, falcon said:

I may have been in the APD for almost 2 years and haven't spent more than 30 hours of civ in the that span, but I know one thing. As a PO I remember traveling to Kavala to Pyrgos in less than like 3 minutes in a hatchback, Yes tac-respawning is a advantage but if you can complete a run with that 2-3 minutes props to you. I just think you're overthinking this, tac-respawning just doesn't give you that 2 minute head start. This will barely solve any problems.

Kavala to Pyrgos in 3 minutes maybe, what about Meth Pro to Moonshine, or to Mushroom? Nah I doubt it. 

Even if it did take 3 minutes, or 2 is it? It doesn't happen in a vacuum, that extra 3 minutes could be the difference between the redzone being checked and you processing still or having already processed and being out of there.

As to note it was just a suggestion, cutting it down to three cops would be more practical as 3 cops can potentially be handled if your solo. 5? idk.

Edited by dahwhat
On 4/20/2018 at 10:00 AM, Metro said:

Aight so. For a while now I have noticedbthe activity of few drugs and legal are rarely done. Now I might be wrong I myself don't don't legal nor illegal runs. But there are still very few occasions where I find someone doing illegal activities. I guess people don't find it as enjoyable as it used to be.. Does anyone else see this issue or am I just unlucky

orca runs of meth from what i remember where the best, it was like 460k i think per cause 26 in the trunk of a non upgraded orca, and 20 in your berg backpack, and a type 115 no redgull needed, itll take like 10-15 mins for 500k. but i havnt been on olympus for 4-5 months so idk if they changed that.