Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Can we lock betting for other people??

I believe @Jesse made a post about a “block list” you could add yourself to so you couldn’t bet. I do not believe the post said that you could add other people besides yourself to the list. You will have to take him up on that.

11 hours ago, Rusky said:

I believe @Jesse made a post about a “block list” you could add yourself to so you couldn’t bet. I do not believe the post said that you could add other people besides yourself to the list. You will have to take him up on that.

It was a joke obviously saying how he gambles to much 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, MPORage said:

sorry is that English i only speak american

You only speak getting permed for ban evading 3 times

Edited by Nuzah

uhm - simple solution.. dont bet... i think they should leave you on the bet white list so you learn how to control yourself before you lose all your IRL money....

addiction and obsession are two different things... smoke a few crack rocks for a week or shoot some heroin and then come back to me and say its an addiction.. these people are betting because they are hearing of others who made millions in minutes by betting...so they are trying to shortcut to sitting fat and rich...then they lose one, so they think, no problem, ill bet just until i get my money back, until they lose it all.... thats not an addiction its called being lazy...

now if that member sits in school or work all day thinking about how they cant wait to bet later tonight and cant get it off their mind... not arma, not Olympus, not Altis Life, but better specifically, then thats a different story... its not addicting, its just a lazy mans way of trying to make money with the flip of a coin.