Lets have a proper Discussion

• Admin

I saw a post by @Genghis Khan and thought my drama wish for the day had happened. Unfortunate this is some C- shit. 

Anyways, one thing I don’t like about the option of not paying a ticket is this scenario. 

Guy tries to RDM the Vigi because fuck vigis and they are clearly worth the ban, RIGHT? 

Well guy is bad RDMer and vigi tases him. Guy is not wanted for anything. So vigi strips him of his weapon (robbery) then let’s him go since he now can’t kill. No cops are on or available. From there bounties add on and it’s gay. I think they should be able to pay their bounty because what they did was just. 

But fuck Vigis so like. Here we are. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

+2 more times. testing how bad it is

21 minutes ago, Dante said:

I saw a post by @Genghis Khan and thought my drama wish for the day had happened. Unfortunate this is some C- shit. 

Anyways, one thing I don’t like about the option of not paying a ticket is this scenario. 

Guy tries to RDM the Vigi because fuck vigis and they are clearly worth the ban, RIGHT? 

Well guy is bad RDMer and vigi tases him. Guy is not wanted for anything. So vigi strips him of his weapon (robbery) then let’s him go since he now can’t kill. No cops are on or available. From there bounties add on and it’s gay. I think they should be able to pay their bounty because what they did was just. 

But fuck Vigis so like. Here we are. 

WEEEE DONT NEED EM

theres always atlest 10 cops on per server

no one is an honest vigi

all i hear all day is a 10 year old squaker with a lisp worse than bdj`s screaming " COMMS AND GPS ARE TAKEN!! I HAVE A GO PRO ON DONT LOG OR THE GOVERRMMMNEENMENT IS GONNA BAN U!!" mena while i have no bounty and a pdub chilling naked 

Edited by KrispyK
1 hour ago, Genghis Khan said:

Vigis... (My war on vigies continues) 

We have people that go after me and others when I'm not wanted with a vest, the dude engages me and robs all my shit. He is a tear 3 vigi. Then this dude drive to court house and pays off his 30k bounty. What I want to see happen about this is. There are 3 options. 

A: Vigis should no be able to rob. (I think the should still be able to personally.)

B: Vigis should not be able to pay off their bounty. (Best reasonable option)

C: Get rid of Vigis. (Best option IMO) 

Please share your thoughts on this. 

THIS IS A PROBLEM. Because Despite what people say this is a RP server and I believe that if you are a vigi you should be in character of a Good guy. Not someone that plays both ways.

I almost 100% agree with you but we all know the staff aint gonna remove vigi or nerf cop because 99% are just career cop. So if i may  suggest instead of changing anything, MAYBE, just allow rebels to buy mx tasers or some sort of tazer at the rebel. I know this would change the game a lot because it would be an excellent robbing weapon but i mean it would be hilarious to see  both vigis and cops getting constantly robbed and I bet every career cop or vigi would prob say its way to op when its actually the same gun the cops use most of the time. There is a lot of backfire to this tho but Im sure there could be details worked out. Please dont hate on me its just a simple suggestion that would be really fun :D and if ur worried about the mx tazer being op just make it the same price the cops pay XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDX LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Kreygasm 1
  • Downvote 1

Vigis should not be able to Rob I agree with that shit, If they get rdmed lets be honest here youre a vigi you had it coming for ya. You have gangs like OMNI and Code 3 who are vigi gangs who just role around with tazers and rob people for their gear no matter if a brounty or what. They go into red zones and shit taze them at rebel take the gear then leave to store it. That shit is actual cancer because you just bought a loadout and they just tap you with a tazer because they want some gear and their vigis. With more restrictions to vigilantes it won't be as cancer. Just an example (preventing vigis to going to redzones like rebel to steal gear unless their buying a rebel lic) so you don't have niggas like memeshack trying to taze you at cartels because you have a 1 mill bounty. If you are a vigi you should be doing your job not being an fuckin rebel and stealing gear off people at that point fucking be a man 3 on 1 a cop take his tazer then go taze some kids to get their gear at least youre not a vigi. I have no problem is vigis fight cops because their in a gang and if you got to help a member you gotta do what you gotta do. No we shouldn't take out vigis but there should be more restriction on vigis than there are now.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

here is a new feature:  

bounty hunter must choose 5 players on the wanted list (this is chosen at police HQ), once they have tazed and restrained a player on their "target list" they are able to send the player to jail and earn the reward.

If they taze and restrain a player that is NOT on the "target list" then they cannot send the person straight to jail. 

everytime they send a person to jail 1 slot opens again so if you send 2 people on the list to jail then they can choose 2 other players on the wanted list to the "target list"

if the "restrained player" combat logs and NOT on your "target list" you will still get the money. however if he IS on your "target list" you will get the reward and an open slot.

for every vigi teir the "target list" slot will be increased by 5 so at tier 3, the vigi can pick up to 15 wanted players on their "list"

The vigi will not have access to the wanted list so the only way they will know is by checking it at police HQ.

The vigi can remove players off their "target list" but they must pay a fee (e.g. 50k)

A vigi can taze and restrain a random person take them to police HQ and check whether this said person has a bounty. if they have a bounty higher than 75k they can put him on the "target list" and send his ass to jail (at vigi outpost).

this is just an idea i thought on the top of my head so it could be improved but hopefully this will give an idea instead of u lil shits crying about it on the forums.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, N7Zero said:

here is a new feature:  

bounty hunter must choose 5 players on the wanted list (this is chosen at police HQ), once they have tazed and restrained a player on their "target list" they are able to send the player to jail and earn the reward.

If they taze and restrain a player that is NOT on the "target list" then they cannot send the person straight to jail. 

everytime they send a person to jail 1 slot opens again so if you send 2 people on the list to jail then they can choose 2 other players on the wanted list to the "target list"

if the "restrained player" combat logs and NOT on your "target list" you will still get the money. however if he IS on your "target list" you will get the reward and an open slot.

for every vigi teir the "target list" slot will be increased by 5 so at tier 3, the vigi can pick up to 15 wanted players on their "list"

The vigi will not have access to the wanted list so the only way they will know is by checking it at police HQ.

The vigi can remove players off their "target list" but they must pay a fee (e.g. 50k)

A vigi can taze and restrain a random person take them to police HQ and check whether this said person has a bounty. if they have a bounty higher than 75k they can put him on the "target list" and send his ass to jail (at vigi outpost).

this is just an idea i thought on the top of my head so it could be improved but hopefully this will give an idea instead of u lil shits crying about it on the forums.

On 5/23/2018 at 2:31 PM, obeymatt said:

U shouldn’t be able to rob people as vigi like for fuck sakes it actually makes no sense for a vigi to rob u , u are there to catch bounties not rob people’s vests or even better enemy gangs loadouts 

vigis arent cops

They should have the same process as cops: give people a chance to pay their bounty and GTFO instead of getting forced to go to jail.

And if you want to cut down on vigi's robbing people, they shouldn't have access to pay their bounty at the court house. They should have to explain their charges to a cop and lose a vigi tier.