Lets have a proper Discussion

Vigis... (My war on vigies continues) 

We have people that go after me and others when I'm not wanted with a vest, the dude engages me and robs all my shit. He is a tear 3 vigi. Then this dude drive to court house and pays off his 30k bounty. What I want to see happen about this is. There are 3 options. 

A: Vigis should no be able to rob. (I think the should still be able to personally.)

B: Vigis should not be able to pay off their bounty. (Best reasonable option)

C: Get rid of Vigis. (Best option IMO) 

Please share your thoughts on this. 

THIS IS A PROBLEM. Because Despite what people say this is a RP server and I believe that if you are a vigi you should be in character of a Good guy. Not someone that plays both ways.

• Like 7

I dont agree with removing the Vigi's but i do agree there should be removal of Vigi's being able to pay of their bounty, they should abide by the law and if they break the law they should not be able to do a cheeky with a NPC.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

I dont agree with removing the Vigi's but i do agree there should be removal of Vigi's being able to pay of their bounty, they should abide by the law and if they break the law they should not be able to do a cheeky with a NPC.

+1

Probably the best option is to prevent viggies from being allowed to rob. While there are certain scenarios in which it would limit them, overall I think it makes sense. If that's too extreme however, they shouldn't be able to pay off their bounties in such a manner.

• Like 1
Just now, KrispyK said:

vigi role is the most abused thing on the server. remove their ability to pay tickets.

It’s not even the ticket thing becuse in the end why are vigis robbing people I also believe that if you obtain a vigi license in a gang u no longer have red names case closed 

6 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

vigi role is the most abused thing on the server. remove their ability to pay tickets.

I don't think they're abused, but they probably are the least fun part of Olympus servers. They suck on civ because they rob and jail you. They suck on medic because they supress gunfights with tazers, preventing revives. And they suck for cops because they nab bounties. It's only fun for viggies. Though I don't think they should be fully removed, and don't really have a solid solution to the problem.

Edited by -|R|- Hawkons
Gay ass autocorrect.
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, -|R|- Hawkons said:

I don't think they're abused, but they probably are the least fun part of Olympus servers. They suck on civ because they rob and jail you. They suck on medic because the supreme gunfights with tazers, preventing revives, and they suck for cops because they nab bounties. It's only fun for civvies. Though I don't think they should be fully removed, and don't really have a solid solution to the problem.

How is it not abusive retard, u can be at war withsomeone who is in a gang of all other rebels get tazed without having a bounty and lose your whole loadout, like what how is that no abusive 

2 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

How is it not abusive retard, u can be at war withsomeone who is in a gang of all other rebels get tazed without having a bounty and lose your whole loadout, like what how is that no abusive 

The same can happen if an enemy gang member has a cop tazer. Viggies have to work hard and invest time to gain access to effective tazers, and have solid reasons to avoid such gunfights, as the arrival of the APD can cancel out that investment. All civvies have to do is 3 to 1 a cop...

Edited by -|R|- Hawkons
  • Head Admin
2 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

That argument can be applied to anything though.  You are at war with a gang and they kill you then you lost your loadout and that happens a hell of a lot more than from losing a loadout to a robbing vigi.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, -|R|- Hawkons said:

The same can happen if an enemy gang member has a cop tazer. Viggies have to work hard and invest time to gain access to effective tazers, and have solid reasons to avoid such gunfights, as the arrival of the APD can cancel out that investment. All civvies have to do is 3 to 1 a cop...

Please stop saying civvies your giving me aids number one , number 2 u take on the role of a vigilante to catch bounties not loadouts , getting a cop loadout require some u to go and get the gear and 3-1 a cop, vigis can do both except all they gotta do is buy a taser

6 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

That argument can be applied to anything though.  You are at war with a gang and they kill you then you lost your loadout and that happens a hell of a lot more than from losing a loadout to a robbing vigi.

It’s one thing to fight and have the possibility to get reves , here u have no choice but to loose your loadout, when’s there little voice drops “ your comma and gps have been taken” like fuck right off 

• Like 1
Just now, obeymatt said:

Please stop saying civvies your giving me aids number one , number 2 u take on the role of a vigilante to catch bounties not loadouts , getting a cop loadout require some u to go and get the gear and 3-1 a cop, vigis can do both except all they gotta do is buy a taser

It’s one thing to fight and have the possibility to get reves , here u have no choice but to loose your loadout, when’s there little voice drops “ your comma and gps have been taken” like fuck right off 

As stated, viggies can't just go buy a tazer, or at least not an effective one. It requires a large time investment to gain access to effective gear, especially when they'll likely be fighting against full kit rebels in the scenario you've mentioned.

10 minutes ago, -|R|- Hawkons said:

As stated, viggies can't just go buy a tazer, or at least not an effective one. It requires a large time investment to gain access to effective gear, especially when they'll likely be fighting against full kit rebels in the scenario you've mentioned.

Bro I have an alt with vigi the po7 if your not trash at the game puts in work, and on top of that tasers are bugged and u can 1 tap taze people

• Head Admin
11 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

Bro I have an alt with vigi the po7 if your not trash at the game puts in work, and on top of that tasers are bugged and u can 1 tap taze people

Every weapon is bugged cause you can one tap with all of them ^_^

• Hmm 1

In some cases a vigi has to rob someone/kill them so I think they would make a like 30k max for them paying off bounties so if they have to kill someone they can payoff but then they can’t rob/kill multiple people at once, then if you have a gang member they can’t rob you both or else they would be over the payoff limit and have to talk to police or be arrested