Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

How many war points do i get?

so if i kill an enemy gang member from one certain gang i can get from 5 - 12. using from a rook - mk1. but when i kill any other gang i usually get 1 - 4. what determines the amount of war points you get from killing an enemy gang member?

your gear. mk1 , ga and pilot hlemt less points cuz op also short range little points

protector at decent range a lot of points

over all the type of gear you have and the range you kill them at determines your points 

13 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

your gear. mk1 , ga and pilot hlemt less points cuz op also short range little points

protector at decent range a lot of points

over all the type of gear you have and the range you kill them at determines your points 

Based on the $ value of your gear and the $ value of their gear right?

Yep, if you have a rook and commoner clothes and you cap a dude with full rebel gear with an ak12 or MK1 you make more points, also distance factors into that as well, the farther away when you kill them the more you get.

6 hours ago, Jesse said:

Essentially yes.

what's the ABSOLUTE max points one could receive? Did you manually cap it, or does the game basically stop it at a certain point simply because rooks can't do damage 10 kilometers out

2 minutes ago, Merpfer said:

what's the ABSOLUTE max points one could receive? Did you manually cap it, or does the game basically stop it at a certain point simply because rooks can't do damage 10 kilometers out

don't underestimate how broken rooks are

I have gotten 15 war points from one kill with the AKS-74u. I was wearing no vest or helmet, and my targets had war point gear like Pilot Helm, MX rifles, CSAT etc.

got 35 WP in 3 kills. It is not accurate at more than 200m, but I still recommend the AKS-74u for war point hunting.