Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Firing Squad Bounty

I think that if a civ has like a 4 mil bounty you should be able to do a firing squad execution on them as long as you have a high enough rank and enough cops. It should be possible for everyone to get the money for the bounty and then do the Firing squad so everyone still gets the money but he still gets executed.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Or you could arrest him and get the better amount of money. 

I don’t see why so many of these post have been brought up about firing squads. 

You get more from just sending him

• Like 2

I mean like there should be a specific thing you can do to turn in the bounty like you send him to jail that only high ranks can do but then everyone lines up for a firing squad execution

Just now, NokiaStrong said:

Or you could arrest him and get the better amount of money. 

I don’t see why so many of these post have been brought up about firing squads. 

You get more from just sending him

Basically everyone still gets the bounty money like you arrested him but then you execute him

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, communistjosh said:

I mean like there should be a specific thing you can do to turn in the bounty like you send him to jail that only high ranks can do but then everyone lines up for a firing squad execution

Basically everyone still gets the bounty money like you arrested him but then you execute him

And he gets to get off with no jail time and no extra money loss?

• Hmm 1

I think only like a certain rank should get the option. Things would go wrong if you trust deputies and POs to do it lol

Just now, Pledge said:

And he gets to get off with no jail time and no extra money loss?

Well if you think about it, it could almost be a reward for hitting such a high bounty before being caught.

• Downvote 1
  • Owner
3 hours ago, communistjosh said:

Things would go wrong if you trust deputies and POs to do it lol

People sometimes make mistakes and got to learn from these mistakes so they dont make them again. Regardless, if you dont trust them to process then dont let them process its pretty simple. Dont see how executing someone will resolve your solution other then the fact that the high bounty gets off without any penalty.

• Like 1
Just now, mentalgaming13 said:

It's an okay idea but it would be too hard to implement, why not just go on civ and get a bunch of innocents and firing squad them?

because thats probably fail RP

12 minutes ago, Ryan said:

People sometimes make mistakes and got to learn from these mistakes so they dont make them again. Regardless, if you dont trust them to process then dont let them process its pretty simple. Dont see how executing someone will resolve your solution other then the fact that the high bounty gets off without any penalty.

When did I say anything about processing? I meant it might be a bad idea to let them try to execute a citizen on their own. I mean if they do mess it up its their rank not mine so if you wanna let them go ahead

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, communistjosh said:

because thats probably fail RP

I dunno organize some kind of RP thing because that is true, but doing it on cop would be too risky and it would only happen very rarely, as Senior APD would most likely require a SGT or above to be able to do it.

I like the idea just think it needs some tweaking with how the bounty would be distributed and how he would go to jail vs just respawning in his house. If there was a way to execute via firing squad and send said person to jail for their full bounty i'm all for it, good idea.