Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Goodbye Olympus

All the old timers are giving up altis. I understand why after a while it kinda gets old and I'm getting to that point myself. Even tho I never really played with you papamunski or snake I hate seeing the vets of the server go.

• Like 3

DCS stands for Digital Combat Simulator...so its not just a flight sim (which in itself is bloody brilliant) but also ground troops and vehicles...its arma on roids lol

you played around with FSX much?

You should try downloading the Arma 3 F/A-18 Carrier Ops. Just downloaded it and loving it so far! If your interested in figuring out how to download it just shoot me a message
  • Like 1

why are all the old boys leaving? :( but i totally see what you mean papa.... you will be missed :/

like i said bojo, i will probably pop in on the odd occasion but i wont dedicate the time to it like i have been, time for me to try other things not only within arma but also out of it.

You should try downloading the Arma 3 F/A-18 Carrier Ops. Just downloaded it and loving it so far! If your interested in figuring out how to download it just shoot me a message

yeah ive had a very brief crack at it, looks pretty good, something im gonna revisit

• Like 1

i always miss them blowin you up ifk why they buy them

they only got me once ;) and before they managed to get me, i shot down one of your helis, and killed 2 people in heli and shot 3 on the ground ;)

they only got me once ;) and before they managed to get me, i shot down one of your helis, and killed 2 people in heli and shot 3 on the ground ;)

and I always miss it...we gotta cause some chaos soon:P haven't messed with AMS Bojo in a while:P sadly he joined damn Mc

and I always miss it...we gotta cause some chaos soon:P haven't messed with AMS Bojo in a while:P sadly he joined damn Mc

AMS SPBojo is RIP, atm i use a name noone except kratos knows ;) and il admit that ive killed you using that name, mohaha