okay here we go plz not too much hate XD

CHAZ 2.0

right lets just get this straight im doing this to become a better player to recive feedback for my self so plz dont gimme to much hate right a lot of people have been calling me "toxic" in the community lately as i miss to say sorry for this matter i know this maybe a game but its a way to get away from the real world for a little while XD all the stress trying to move to the us and stuff with my baby on the way anyway enough of personal stuff if you dont know me im Chaz some of you maybe know me at stingbangRus or another name im sure some of you know who i am ill get to the point id like to become a nice player so i can get on with more people and appoolagise to the people i have been toxic too or people i may have upset in the past i understand i get angry easerly im trying to overcome this some of you close to me will know why i have issues with anger and confidace etc so this is sorry and i wanted feedback on thing i personally do wrong so i can try to change my bad ways thanks guys/girls/anything else you may be/ much love to you all.

Edited by charliepoyntz
didnt want to leave other genders out
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, charliepoyntz said:

right lets just get this straight im doing this to become a better player to recive feedback for my self so plz dont gimme to much hate right a lot of people have been calling me "toxic" in the community lately as i miss to say sorry for this matter i know this maybe a game but its a way to get away from the real world for a little while XD all the stress trying to move to the us and stuff with my baby on the way anyway enough of personal stuff if you dont know me im Chaz some of you maybe know me at stingbangRus or another name im sure some of you know who i am ill get to the point id like to become a nice player so i can get on with more people and appoolagise to the people i have been toxic too or people i may have upset in the past i understand i get angry easerly im trying to overcome this some of you close to me will know why i have issues with anger and confidace etc so this is sorry and i wanted feedback on thing i personally do wrong so i can try to change my bad ways thanks guys much love to you all.

I tried that like a year ago you get people that talk shit to you no matter what  its Olympus Welcome

• Sad 1
  • Head Admin
1 minute ago, Vac. said:

I tried that like a year ago you get people that talk shit to you no matter what  its Olympus Welcome

6 minutes ago, charliepoyntz said:

right lets just get this straight im doing this to become a better player to recive feedback for my self so plz dont gimme to much hate right a lot of people have been calling me "toxic" in the community lately as i miss to say sorry for this matter i know this maybe a game but its a way to get away from the real world for a little while XD all the stress trying to move to the us and stuff with my baby on the way anyway enough of personal stuff if you dont know me im Chaz some of you maybe know me at stingbangRus or another name im sure some of you know who i am ill get to the point id like to become a nice player so i can get on with more people and appoolagise to the people i have been toxic too or people i may have upset in the past i understand i get angry easerly im trying to overcome this some of you close to me will know why i have issues with anger and confidace etc so this is sorry and i wanted feedback on thing i personally do wrong so i can try to change my bad ways thanks guys much love to you all.

Right now you are both at -5 rep.  Perhaps you could get matching tattoos!

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, charliepoyntz said:

1 minute ago, Vac. said:

Just now, charliepoyntz said:

dam just trying to make a change :(

Yall all have -5 rep

1 minute ago, Unjo said:

Embrace the hate, nothing like Royal asking you if enjoy your cop rank everyday, gets funny after a while.

true 

4 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Right now you are both at -5 rep.  Perhaps you could get matching tattoos!

one person just kept disliking my stuff feels bad 

• Like 1

so first thing learn basic sentence structure and punctuation. second thing to learn is that everyone is either an asshole or a bastard and their opinion doesnt matter in the slightest. after you do those two things, nothing anyone says or does to you or around you on arma will get you angry

Edited by Jagen Heie [88]

i was just writing quick so couldn't be be bothered 

9 hours ago, Jagen Heie [88] said:

so first thing learn basic sentence structure and punctuation. second thing to learn is that everyone is either an asshole or a bastard and their opinion doesnt matter in the slightest. after you do those two things, nothing anyone says or does to you or around you on arma will get you angry

40 minutes ago, charliepoyntz said:

i was just writing quick so couldn't be be bothered 

that's your first mistake- you couldn't be bothered to use proper grammar on a post in which you were asking the community for feedback.

regardless, if you ever see an Icy on duty in TS, feel free to join me and we can talk for a while. i'll give you genuine feedback after an hour or two, and you can go from there.

if you never see me, i wish you luck in your endeavors towards changing your image in the eyes of the people of olympus. it's not easy, but it's been done. falcon is a great example of this, and he's just a good role model to have in general.