How Long Does In Game Comp Take......

Teejay

12 minutes ago, SSD l Tj said:

Been Waiting in This TS Channel for the last couple days and havent heard a cricket in the room, did the admins go on vacation? Every time i ask if a admin is on i get the "Generic" Response "No"......

just keep waiting :)

Comp tickets generally take longer than Player reports, more often than not when it comes to larger amounts we are have to check logs and dig a little bit, therefore it takes longer. Your ticket will be done, you just gotta be patient.
Mind you only Admins+ can do compensation requests.

7 hours ago, Fake Grandma said:

Comp tickets generally take longer than Player reports, more often than not when it comes to larger amounts we are have to check logs and dig a little bit, therefore it takes longer. Your ticket will be done, you just gotta be patient.
Mind you only Admins+ can do compensation requests.

Thanks, but the hard work has been done, on my ticket is a list of items owed to me, just need a admin on to deliver these items.

1 minute ago, SSD l Tj said:

Thanks, but the hard work has been done, on my ticket is a list of items owed to me, just need a admin on to deliver these items.

Well for a reference next time, making an entire post about it isn't going to speed it up lol