What exactly is the qilin meta problem?

• Admin

People use Qilins like Ifrits while fighting cartels except it's solo pushes and makes fights last 30 minutes. The old meta was Ifrit drops and slams on windows or banana at OG. At OG Mushroom, people would use ifrits to push from South Rocks to South Tower or from North Forest to Dock tower. Essentially old school and traditional cartel fighters want Qilins gone because they turned fights into boring single man pushes. 

Not to mention that Qilins are hard to shoot through and are exceptional while driving off-road. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

People use Qilins like Ifrits while fighting cartels except it's solo pushes and makes fights last 30 minutes. The old meta was Ifrit drops and slams on windows or banana at OG. At OG Mushroom, people would use ifrits to push from South Rocks to South Tower or from North Forest to Dock tower. Essentially old school and traditional cartel fighters want Qilins gone because they turned fights into boring single man pushes. 

Not to mention that Qilins are hard to shoot through and are exceptional while driving off-road. 

Wrong they are not hard to shoot someone out of ... Where did you get that ? Obv people dont use ifrits because their price ... After they are removed people will push with suv and hatches and vans / box truck 

And now runs are 2 times harder without prowlers or quilliens 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4
23 minutes ago, .Lion said:

Wrong they are not hard to shoot someone out of ... Where did you get that ? Obv people dont use ifrits because their price ... After they are removed people will push with suv and hatches and vans / box truck 

trust me, quilins are mini-ifrits in a sense. You can have 10 car-95s shooting at you and survive. 

22 minutes ago, .Lion said:

Sooo I am completely against the qilins getting removed, but do you want to read before typing shit?

He never said that is was hard to shoot someone out of a qilin, but he said that you literally cant shoot through it. I dont know if this is hard for you to understand or something. Qilins are fun, and not because a small part of the community dick sucking the staff they should get removed, but what are we gonna do about it? Meta is going to change, and it will probably go back to ifrits, because most people that fight cartels are stable or good in cash. Use SUVs instead of qilins when they get removed.

Also, you cant talk like the change already happened. "runs are 2 times harder" you gotta wait before you say shit like that.

13 minutes ago, codeYeTi said:

11mmns.jpg

These people would just die.

Exactly so people might not wanna fight anymore thats what I fear

35 minutes ago, Toviyah said:

Sooo I am completely against the qilins getting removed, but do you want to read before typing shit?

He never said that is was hard to shoot someone out of a qilin, but he said that you literally cant shoot through it. I dont know if this is hard for you to understand or something. Qilins are fun, and not because a small part of the community dick sucking the staff they should get removed, but what are we gonna do about it? Meta is going to change, and it will probably go back to ifrits, because most people that fight cartels are stable or good in cash. Use SUVs instead of qilins when they get removed.

Also, you cant talk like the change already happened. "runs are 2 times harder" you gotta wait before you say shit like that.

You dont need to shoot through ... You can shoot peoples feet if they are behind it ... 

2 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Harder to shoot through an open topped vehicle than an armored transport... Opinion disregarded

Edited by Moose
2 hours ago, .Lion said:

Tbh you're mentally brain dead, you have literally no clue what cartels are, the only time i ever saw you on cartels is when you were in serenity for a couple days, and you never killed anyone and were the easiest kills of anyones like, legit could kill you with a pm9 while you had an mk1, Quilin meta is trash, you got shit like this https://gyazo.com/f2c123447ed36789bcd11e61e2f91311 causing 10-30 fps, which means everyone is shot gunning and freezing and its annoying AF. also i have never seen you shoot anyone out of quilins even when the quilin was full.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, monster#freexlax said:

Tbh you're mentally brain dead, you have literally no clue what cartels are, the only time i ever saw you on cartels is when you were in serenity for a couple days, and you never killed anyone and were the easiest kills of anyones like, legit could kill you with a pm9 while you had an mk1, Quilin meta is trash, you got shit like this https://gyazo.com/f2c123447ed36789bcd11e61e2f91311 causing 10-30 fps, which means everyone is shot gunning and freezing and its annoying AF. also i have never seen you shoot anyone out of quilins even when the quilin was full.

Who fills a quillin and also I am at cartels some times I have a montage coming very soon look foward to it mamas 

2 minutes ago, .Lion said:

Who fills a quillin and also I am at cartels some times I have a montage coming very soon look foward to it mamas 

Plunty of people fill quilins, and I really dont want to see a montage from you, it will legit be a kav scat montage

• Like 1
  • Admin
53 minutes ago, Moose said:

Harder to shoot through an open topped vehicle than an armored transport... Opinion disregarded

I’m referencing when someone is behind the vehicle, not in it. 

3 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I’m referencing when someone is behind the vehicle, not in it. 

still not hard ... do you fight cartels?

41 minutes ago, monster#freexlax said:

Plunty of people fill quilins, and I really dont want to see a montage from you, it will legit be a kav scat montage

Cmon now be honest

• Admin
10 minutes ago, .Lion said:

still not hard ... do you fight cartels?

Cmon now be honest

Yeah, before you even touched this server. Qilins ruined Cartels for myself and many others. 

I could also care less about a montage where people get killed out of the vehicle or near it. At the end of the day the decision was already made. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, .Lion said:

dumb....ass.....stfu please

16 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Yeah, before you even touched this server. Qilins ruined Cartels for myself and many others. 

I could also care less about a montage where people get killed out of the vehicle or near it. At the end of the day the decision was already made. 

FUCK YOU