Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Armed planes !

Can we please give them a buff ... They are alot of money ... They can get shot out nearly instantly by anything ... I have shot someone out with a 9mm ... Can we please get crossairs back and maybe a bit of a stronger gun ? Why was the thing even debuffed at all ? The 1 mil price was okay when it was good now its not strong ... So I feel the price should go to 650k the thing isnt strong and cannot shoot thru alot of things ...

PLEASE buff these they are fun to play with and scout ..

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
23 hours ago, Icy said:

i'm tryna roach cartels with an armed plane give me a BUFF

Yes sir 

. they are fun for fighting apd ... But the armed plane now isnt even a 1 shot ... Id be fine with crossair and thats it 

Problem with the state of the armed plane is they double-nerfed it. It's essentially useless against anything that moves. Only stationary targets are vulnerable, and even then, not very.

It went up in price and instead of shooting like a normal gun with some bullet spread, it now shoots like a laser. Imagine trying to hit a target with an IR laser from a caesar, because that is what the armed plane is now. Either leave the price alone, or revert to the old gun.

Bad game design is reflected in abrupt changes like this. If you're going to stick with the changes, you might as well just remove the damn thing. It's pretty useless as is now.

4 minutes ago, Hav3n said:

Problem with the state of the armed plane is they double-nerfed it. It's essentially useless against anything that moves. Only stationary targets are vulnerable, and even then, not very.

It went up in price and instead of shooting like a normal gun with some bullet spread, it now shoots like a laser. Imagine trying to hit a target with an IR laser from a caesar, because that is what the armed plane is now. Either leave the price alone, or revert to the old gun.

Bad game design is reflected in abrupt changes like this. If you're going to stick with the changes, you might as well just remove the damn thing. It's pretty useless as is now.

It’s designed to be a money sink toy for rich players not a reliable tool. 

I mean, I enjoyed using the armed plane ):

I miss it

How about returning it to 6.5? Leave it the same price but make it worth something. 

I havent seen an armed plane since it was nerfed, and since the addition of titans for warpoint titans are being used most of the time, so it is a counter for it. It doesnt have flares either, so if someone gets a nice lockon you are fucked.

Edited by Toviyah
7 hours ago, Toviyah said:

I mean, I enjoyed using the armed plane ):

I miss it

How about returning it to 6.5? Leave it the same price but make it worth something. 

I havent seen an armed plane since it was nerfed, and since the addition of titans for warpoint titans are being used most of the time, so it is a counter for it. It doesnt have flares either, so if someone gets a nice lockon you are fucked.

What’s the caliber on the plane 

1 hour ago, NigWard said:

What’s the caliber on the plane 

It’s 7.62 right now. A few folks want it to be the 6.5mm minigun that it had pre nerf. 

10 hours ago, Hav3n said:

If that was the prevailing philosophy, why wasn't the change made a year ago?

It started out with a 6.5 machine gun much like the 7.62 machine gun it has now. Then we wanted it to be more effective, but the mini gun is too effective, so it’s now a 7.62 machine gun. 

16 hours ago, Corps said:

Not to mention if you’re a good pilot you can do damage with the plane how it is now. I was on cop in war zone and one plane managed to kill 4 of us in two armed Jeeps. It’s all about how you play. 

Translation: Get Gewd

On 10/19/2018 at 6:26 PM, McDili said:

It’s 7.62 right now. A few folks want it to be the 6.5mm minigun that it had pre nerf. 

It started out with a 6.5 machine gun much like the 7.62 machine gun it has now. Then we wanted it to be more effective, but the mini gun is too effective, so it’s now a 7.62 machine gun. 

Good thing you upped the caliber from 6.5 to 7.62  when changing the gun from mini gun to machine gun