Crossfire????

Skip

Crossfire?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Is this Crossfire? https://gyazo.com/b82c1af637cb1310abb6051c3a11c399

Just now, Chaos said:

Ok child listen here just take your ban like a man and move on aight.

Okay, I guess I should listen to you considering your rank 1 and I am rank 5. Don't talk to your leader like that.... sheesshhhhh

sucks, but ive seen far far far worse deemed crossfire... the cop was standing right behind him... but hey...my opinion doesnt matter :) hooowever...  going into it, you had to know there was no way you werent going to kill your friend.

Like I said

1 minute ago, Skip said:

Okay, I guess I should listen to you considering your rank 1 and I am rank 5. Don't talk to your leader like that.... sheesshhhhh

Hey man gang shit is good. Just remember it’s gang shit so you will get banned for it. I’ve been banned for doing exactly that

Just now, Bloodmoon said:

You know you're fucked when even I can't come up with a reasonable excuse for an unban.

I'm unbanned....

Just now, Chaos said:

Like I said

Hey man gang shit is good. Just remember it’s gang shit so you will get banned for it. I’ve been banned for doing exactly that

I'm unbanned already, Just thought it was funny.

Just now, MAV said:

so it was deemed crossfire?

No, I was banned for it but I gave the shitty PO that complained some comp. He tried to scam me and I got banned because of that but it was lifted because hey I am Skip what would Olympus be without me, Right?.

6 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

God Bless whoever unbanned you because you continued to spray down your gang after seeing the cop to your left lmao.

He is a very intelligent man and came to the realization that it wasn't the right choice to ban me.

1 minute ago, Scribble said:

You're right the cop was behind him here's slow-mo for you

408cf9895523d2522872349ebfe1c6be.gif

20 bullets and you hit the cop with #6&5

Like I said I THOUGHT he was behind him, lol. I always prefire a small area like that anyways.

Just now, Skip said:

Yikes... I love you @Scribble 

lol when you play both sides you never REALLY lose............ but then again you never really win either lol

Honestly, I don't really care its just fun to stir the pot.

• Like 1
Just now, Fake Grandma said:

@Skip From someone that is in the same gang as you, you are special, not crossfire for shit

no the cop was behind his gangmate after he shot 2 of them and went in the pillbox so hes right crossfire

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Fake Grandma said:

no

so if im a cop, all i have to do is put the guy im processing in the doorway so if they shoot through him to kill me its not crossfire? I've been told for years (and seen) that if your within ~5m from the guy and the guy gets sprayed down, its your own fault.. so i guess you learn something every day...in this case he was he not only within 1m, the only possible way to kill the cop was through the gangmate... I just want clarification because this type of 'crossfire' happens almost daily and is usually deemed by most as crossfire..if its not i need to get my ALT+F10 warmed up..