Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I think APD has earned their right not to deal with us, I personally wont fight APD if i can help it.

I downed you and broke your door down and the first thing you said is you had your go pro running.  You cant really bring up the RP side of things =P

Last i checked go pro is part of rp lol.

I downed you and broke your door down and the first thing you said is you had your go pro running.  You cant really bring up the RP side of things =P

Also did you mention you shot me threw the door? Just Saying but all good. Just saying no rp.

Being able to shoot through the walls and doors is actually built into Arma and actually specifically mentioned in 33 Things About Arma video the dev's made.  Its only when people 3rd person wall glitch and then shoot into buildings/walls that its against the rules.

• Like 3
  • Head Admin

Last i checked go pro is part of rp lol.

Also did you mention you shot me threw the door? Just Saying but all good. Just saying no rp.

The only reason to mention recording is because you are gonna use it against someone because you think things are being done incorrectly which in this case as has been pointed out by POSeidon himself is perfectly fine.  I am really not even sure why bullet penetration even entered your head as something that was not ok.  If you shoot a high powered rifle into a cheap flimsy wooden door its not gonna offer you much protection.

You lost this battle.  Suck it up and move on.

• Like 9

That's the downside of being apart of a big gang, dude. Sorry to sound cynical, but my view, and I hope some can agree with me, is this: when I see five-ten (BurBan) or [MC] tags on the player list and I've got one in custody, then there's a pretty good chance that the rest of the guys are en route to get me. When members of big gangs try to RP with me when I've got them in custody after a jail break for example, then I can make an inference that they're just stalling the process in order to give their gang members time to kill me and make off with my prisoner. From an RL stand point, the job of the police department is to fight crime. Not only are they supposed to fight crime, they are supposed to fight crime efficiently. If we want to bring that perspective to Altis Life, then that could mean quick processing; no time for some of the quixotic stories that I get from time to time. In my opinion, I think only minimal conversation should be had with a criminal who has just tried to break felons out of jail or has just tried to kill, or has killed cops. So to go back to the main point of your OP. I want to get you processed and off the street so you cannot commit any more crime as well as limiting the possibility for the rest of your gang to fly over to the HQ and lay waste to it. There are times for RP and there aren't times for RP. If you want RP, then don't have your guys come after me after I get you in custody. If I know that I am going to be able to have a conversation with you without having to fear that I am going to be shot by your gang, then I'd be more than happy to hear about how your mom force fed you magic mushrooms and commanded you to break Jean and Joan out of prison. I also find that some of the best RP (that I've experienced) comes from a routine traffic stop. Just my $0.02. I know some will disagree, but that's my view and I'll stick by it.

• Like 7

That's the downside of being apart of a big gang, dude. [Whenever] I see five-ten (BurBan) or [MC] tags on the player list ... there's a pretty good chance that the rest of the guys are en route to get me. When members of big gangs try to RP with me ... [i think] they're just stalling the process in order to give their gang members time to kill me and make off with my prisoner. 

This. So much this. 

• Like 1

How people are hating on me for the post if you notcie my original post was, no rp, straight to jail. Basically 15+ kills and they say bye thats all. GG no rp. but lets hate on the door i dont care about that. just saying. But if you wanna be technical about everything else being realistic, a cop wouldnt shoot threw a door not knowing if per say a "woman or child" was on the otherside. They would kick the door in and clear it. my $0.02.

• Like 1

But if you wanna be technical about everything else being realistic, a cop wouldnt shoot threw a door not knowing if per say a "woman or child" was on the otherside. They would kick the door in and clear it. my $0.02.

Not always true. There was an instance where my dad was apart of a SWAT entry into a house. They knew the bad guy was holed up in a closet of sorts, so one of the guys put a three-round-burst of 9mm through the wall to flush him out. In the police world, there's a jury behind every bullet and no action was taken against that officer. What he did was justifiable. Now I don't want to get too off topic; I understand you're a little miffed at how some people are hating on your post. While I am not hating on your post, I am posting a view that some of the other posters on this thread may agree with. I guess we can just agree to disagree on the matter. Maybe with (BurBan) taking a hiatus from cop killing things will be nice for a while, haha!

How people are hating on me for the post if you notcie my original post was, no rp, straight to jail. Basically 15+ kills and they say bye thats all. GG no rp. but lets hate on the door i dont care about that. just saying. But if you wanna be technical about everything else being realistic, a cop wouldnt shoot threw a door not knowing if per say a "woman or child" was on the otherside. They would kick the door in and clear it. my $0.02.

Not always true. There was an instance where my dad was apart of a SWAT entry into a house. They knew the bad guy was holed up in a closet of sorts, so one of the guys put a three-round-burst of 9mm through the wall to flush him out. In the police world, there's a jury behind every bullet and no action was taken against that officer. What he did was justifiable. Now I don't want to get too off topic; I understand you're a little miffed at how some people are hating on your post. While I am not hating on your post, I am posting a view that some of the other posters on this thread may agree with. I guess we can just agree to disagree on the matter. Maybe with (BurBan) taking a hiatus from cop killing things will be nice for a while, haha!

Yah I guess your right clemenza but if you are an officer of the law shooting 3 shots into a closet is different then shooting shots through the main mouse door that's not a confined space like a closet firing 3shots into a closet is because he most likely will shoot through the door himself the second he sees. The handle turn

Your the one who brought it up, if you didn't want people responding to it then it shouldn't have been mentioned.

Also... were there women or children there?  We all know there wasn't so unless you were yelling at the top of your longs I've got women and children hostages in here then the officer who saw you through a window and decided to take a shot is more then justified.

I think your just mad because at the end your house was raided and over a Million in illegal weapons and drugs were seized.

• Like 5

Your the one who brought it up, if you didn't want people responding to it then it shouldn't have been mentioned.

Also... were there women or children there?  We all know there wasn't so unless you were yelling at the top of your longs I've got women and children hostages in here then the officer who saw you through a window and decided to take a shot is more then justified.

I think your just mad because at the end your house was raided and over a Million in illegal weapons and drugs were seized.

Actually Mr Wheat i couldnt care less about the 700k worth of drugs that was seized, I was only worried about the MX C, MX, and MXM and tons of other police gear that was locked into a crate in the top locked door. We have money lol, Guns and Cop gear are a little harder to come bye, Which btw GUNS WERENT SEIZED IM HAPPY! :)

My dad was a Police Officer for over 20 years, I am about to be a Correctional Officer for the State of Oklahoma, Dad was on Swat, was a PI, worked for the Feds, you name it, Chief of a department, And i can promise you A Officer would never blind fire into a home, I REPEAT NEVER. a closet is different due to the fact that most women and children wont run into the closet with said suspect. Most Woman and Children will lie and say hes not here or w/e. The odds of it only being the suspect in said closet are mostly 99 of 100

Actually Mr Wheat i couldnt care less about the 700k worth of drugs that was seized, I was only worried about the MX C, MX, and MXM and tons of other police gear that was locked into a crate in the top locked door. We have money lol, Guns and Cop gear are a little harder to come bye, Which btw GUNS WERENT SEIZED IM HAPPY! :)

Don't worry, we'll get it next time.

• Like 3

Don't worry, we'll get it next time.

Good thing i moved it to a house that i will never see yall at thats for sure lol and all the drugs that were seized were stolen anyway. :)

Heres a secret also, WE ROB for a living, i dont think any of us has done a drug run in like 3 months, all money from robbing kiddies.

Grandma Gary and any APD, let me know if any of our members say "I have my Go Pro running" or anything else that insinuates such.  I constantly discourage this type of behavior so this post upsets me.

• Like 9

My dad was a Police Officer for over 20 years, I am about to be a Correctional Officer for the State of Oklahoma, Dad was on Swat, was a PI, worked for the Feds, you name it, Chief of a department, And i can promise you A Officer would never blind fire into a home, I REPEAT NEVER. a closet is different due to the fact that most women and children wont run into the closet with said suspect. Most Woman and Children will lie and say hes not here or w/e. The odds of it only being the suspect in said closet are mostly 99 of 100

Lets keep in mind that you are not in America when you play Altis Life. It is a completely different area. And from the looks of it its a police state, with that being said If there was a country like this in real life, the police would probably be doing much worst things then "shooting through a door".

LOL at this post probably the funniest thing i've ever seen.  Please dont cry on the forums about the APD you're only the 100th person to do so. Save yourself some time and effort and turn the go pro off and actually play the game. As of the real life whatever you're going to be congrats dude but like conner said it's a game just because you got dusted by GG and salty dont take it out on the APD on the forums.

• Like 1

LOL at this post probably the funniest thing i've ever seen.  Please dont cry on the forums about the APD you're only the 100th person to do so. Save yourself some time and effort and turn the go pro off and actually play the game. As of the real life whatever you're going to be congrats dude but like conner said it's a game just because you got dusted by GG and salty dont take it out on the APD on the forums.

What i think is funny about the whole thing is i was talking about the new serial killer rule, untimately they said you have 15+ kills nothing else about your list add all the charges they want and say gg your going to jail and dont rp at all just your going to jail bye. Like what rp is that? But ultimately GG wants to bring something up and thats what this post turned into when i didnt say anything about my house being raided to begin with....

What i think is funny about the whole thing is i was talking about the new serial killer rule, untimately they said you have 15+ kills nothing else about your list add all the charges they want and say gg your going to jail and dont rp at all just your going to jail bye. Like what rp is that? But ultimately GG wants to bring something up and thats what this post turned into when i didnt say anything about my house being raided to begin with....

You're a serial killer responsible for the deaths of many fellow officers! If it was good "RP" I would spend the whole time needing to be restrained so i dont lethal you! You killed my patrol buddy damnit!