What sever do y’all play on?

What server?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What server do y’all play on?

Honestly dude. Doesn’t really matter what server you play on. Vigis are everywhere. Your decisions need to be more on “where do I want to be” IN GAME. For example, stay away from big cities unless you are aware there will be vigis 

1 minute ago, tacosmell said:

Honestly dude. Doesn’t really matter what server you play on. Vigis are everywhere. Your decisions need to be more on “where do I want to be” IN GAME. For example, stay away from big cities unless you are aware there will be vigis 

In my opinion server 1 is more combat prone. There are not as much vigis, there are a lot of terrors, gang wars, ect. Server 2 is more a rp server I would say. There are a lot more vigis, people usually are chilling in kavala, not that much fighting. And finally server 3 is like a run type server. Not many people are on it and most people are doing illegal runs. You should try to play on just server 1 for like a couple days, then go to server 2 u will see the difference. I use to play on different servers until I got a house in server one. I played on that server ever since. Now when ever I try another server everything seems so different. Anyway that is my opinion on this. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Gaz said:

you dont need to pick a server when your a career cop B)

Why pick a server when you can look in ts and see what server has a cpl+ on and get on that server :Kappa:

• Kappa 1
5 hours ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

Server 1 kavala is full of vigis rule breakers and occasionally there will be some roleplay 

Yeah I would agree with you on the rule breaker parts. But I still strongly believe that there are not as much vigi’s. Yeah every server has vigis but compared to server two, you can’t even touch kavala with a high bounty. There are many vigi gangs in that server. I found that I can walk into kavala with a 300k bounty or more and have no one take me in on server 1. Also I like fighting and server one is the place to fight.

31 minutes ago, LukeTheCoop said:

Yeah I would agree with you on the rule breaker parts. But I still strongly believe that there are not as much vigi’s. Yeah every server has vigis but compared to server two, you can’t even touch kavala with a high bounty. There are many vigi gangs in that server. I found that I can walk into kavala with a 300k bounty or more and have no one take me in on server 1. Also I like fighting and server one is the place to fight.

There are many more cartel fights on server 2, server 1 is just a meme and hang in kavala server. If you want real fights on server 2 cartels 

1 hour ago, Imawowboy said:

I would say server 3 for farming because it has the smallest player base, has like 20-30 max people during the weekdays. it gets up to like 40-50 later in the day.

Yeah, I also like robbing people on server 3 cause they are all farming.