Permed and then unpermed?

3 minutes ago, xanx said:

u retarded arent ya monkey ?

Here i was thinking i could be nice, do you not understand what a question mark means? it would be completely different if i put a expression mark afterwards simply becuase it would make it a statement not a question, im implying that you got fucked and then unfucked. The fact that you take time out of your day to try and act hostile has me struggling to find the right word to explain what in the world happened to you as a kid that ended up making you this retarded. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Eggman said:

Lol wut are you talking about, i wasnt even at my computer and just looked at battlemetrics and you were banned by an automated trigger not an admin.

wait wut does automated trigger mean then ? Sry about that then,i was tripping then

34 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Here i was thinking i could be nice, do you not understand what a question mark means? it would be completely different if i put a expression mark afterwards simply becuase it would make it a statement not a question, im implying that you got fucked and then unfucked. The fact that you take time out of your day to try and act hostile has me struggling to find the right word to explain what in the world happened to you as a kid that ended up making you this retarded. 

okay mr.smartass i'm sry

Edited by xanx
5 hours ago, SPBojo said:

dont even try to reason with him. lion v2 right here

• Downvote 1
5 hours ago, Robinhood said:

dont even try to reason with him. lion v2 right here

stfu im not like that hispanic autistic monkey lmao ,i've talked to him couple of times and saw how he plays,that nig be trippin' that he the best player lmao,and just his voice n accent makes you neck yourself.

2 hours ago, xanx said:

stfu im not like that hispanic autistic monkey lmao ,i've talked to him couple of times and saw how he plays,that nig be trippin' that he the best player lmao,and just his voice n accent makes you neck yourself.

pretty much the same way ppl feel about you 

• Like 1