Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

New idea for Olympus (Weapon Trafficking)

Lately I've been thinking of ways to make some money. I remember being on cop a long time ago and seeing the charge "trafficking weapons." Which is when someone has 3+ weapons in a vehicle or on the person. An idea that I've come up with is weapon trafficking to the point. You pick up a vehicle (not marked on the map so it doesn't get pharma attention) that is distinct to other vehicles, as in it has a different skin of some sort. You can do different levels, depending on what kind/amount of guns. The higher level, it would only make since to have bigger vehicles so small trafficking would maybe be an SUV, medium and off road, and large being a van. The person doing the transport cannot use the weapons, or take them out of the vehicle. The concept of this is a reasonable way to make money, and if somebody, as in the cops, see you, they know that you're doing trafficking (because of the skin) only due to the skin on the vehicle. It is also a lowkey kind of way, that would be something newer people could do to get some cash and roleplay with some cops if they get caught. This is just an idea that I thought would be cool to incorporate into the server, as there is already a charge that cops could add. Please leave suggestions or ideas below. Thank you!

• Like 4
Just now, Cousin Cutie said:

uhm... okay thats interesting. Maybe kidney trafficking? lmao

no no.  take as many kavala scats in a van restrained, and transport them to a marked location on the map.  payout is in accordance to their skin color

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Kreygasm 1
7 minutes ago, Ronin said:

no no.  take as many kavala scats in a van restrained, and transport them to a marked location on the map.  payout is in accordance to their skin color

omg! broo too far

47 minutes ago, Cousin Cutie said:

Lately I've been thinking of ways to make some money. I remember being on cop a long time ago and seeing the charge "trafficking weapons." Which is when someone has 3+ weapons in a vehicle or on the person. An idea that I've come up with is weapon trafficking to the point. You pick up a vehicle (not marked on the map so it doesn't get pharma attention) that is distinct to other vehicles, as in it has a different skin of some sort. You can do different levels, depending on what kind/amount of guns. The higher level, it would only make since to have bigger vehicles so small trafficking would maybe be an SUV, medium and off road, and large being a van. The person doing the transport cannot use the weapons, or take them out of the vehicle. The concept of this is a reasonable way to make money, and if somebody, as in the cops, see you, they know that you're doing trafficking (because of the skin) only due to the skin on the vehicle. It is also a lowkey kind of way, that would be something newer people could do to get some cash and roleplay with some cops if they get caught. This is just an idea that I thought would be cool to incorporate into the server, as there is already a charge that cops could add. Please leave suggestions or ideas below. Thank you!

Quality idea

+1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ronin said:

I'm to with this guy besides the skin color part. Sell scats into prostitution.

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

I think human trafficking would be more interesting

I played a server when @Hades banned me for scripting” and they had a human trafficking thing where you could just bring people to this spot by Pyrgos and you had to pick cotton to get out faster. I actually wish it was on here

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, draMa said:

I played a server when @Hades banned me for scripting” and they had a human trafficking thing where you could just bring people to this spot by Pyrgos and you had to pick cotton to get out faster. I actually wish it was on here

i think the emphasis on cotton picking would do it for me

9 minutes ago, Cousin Cletus said:

I'm to with this guy besides the skin color part. Sell scats into prostitution.

the skin color part is very important as it adds a tier factor on which skin color grants the most money.  otherwise everyone would be of the same value, which is wrong and unethical.

1 hour ago, Cousin Cutie said:

I like this Idea!

16 hours ago, Ivan Moody said:

We already have weapon trafficking technically. If the APD catch you with 3 weapons they can charge you.

yeah but you have to buy the weapons, and you cannot sell them for profit

15 hours ago, Ronin said:

i think the emphasis on cotton picking would do it for me

the skin color part is very important as it adds a tier factor on which skin color grants the most money.  otherwise everyone would be of the same value, which is wrong and unethical.

Yeah but that would mean everyone would change their skin color to one and there would be one dominate skin on olympus xD

• 5 months later...