Asylum rats fucked you up dear Admins

Just now, xanx said:

Whatever,im just sayin,they outplayed us all.

1bf890afe66cf72e72fa05712a141042.png

IDK... If what you're saying is true---> That's a pretty slimy move on asylum's part, and why would one want to be apart of a slime-bucket like that?

Also, even if they did manage to commit their "super secret plan of attack", I still don't know how giving us a list of actual cheaters is a bad thing...

In any event, I don't believe in jumping on hype trains just because some people on an ugly forum page finally have a decent dev.

In any event, You obviously care a lot abt Olympus to make a thread like this so kudos even if I have doubts. <3

3 minutes ago, xanx said:

aight son,now that Tiger is unbanned,Connor is on the way of getting unbanned let's see how many cartel fighters will stay here...

Then what about here? If he did nun wrong there,he probably didnt du nun wrong here,both him and Connor.
You banned Connor for appereantly "hacking" someones forum account? That's stoopid if you ask me
What did you ban Tiger for ?

How can you call someone son when you are like 16?

• Haha 1
  • PogChamp 1

Meh, yall are worrying as if everyone on Olympus will switch back. o7 to most cartel rats and that's about it, nothing major is going to happen so stop acting as if the world is going under because its not.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

How can you call someone son when you are like 16?

u're irrelevant. dont talk to me. im 19

2 minutes ago, Slumberjack said:

IDK... If what you're saying is true---> That's a pretty slimy move on asylum's part, and why would one want to be apart of a slime-bucket like that?

Also, even if they did manage to commit their "super secret plan of attack", I still don't know how giving us a list of actual cheaters is a bad thing...

In any event, I don't believe in jumping on hype trains just because some people on an ugly forum page finally have a decent dev.

In any event, You obviously care a lot abt Olympus to make a thread like this so kudos even if I have doubts. <3

I do care about it cuz i started on this server and i wanna keep it like that,i dont want to be forced to move to another server cuz every single FUCKIN CARTEL FIGHTER will...
Its just stupid how i see Mr.Career Cop Nerdy commenting,im sorry,u dont fight cartels,ure irrelevant here.
And all the other kavala scats commenting,ure irrelevant aswell on this post.

• Downvote 2
Just now, SPBojo said:

Meh, yall are worrying as if everyone on Olympus will switch back. o7 to most cartel rats and that's about it, nothing major is going to happen so stop acting as if the world is going under because its not.

I hope you're right

Just now, Slumberjack said:

son
the east coast equivalent of homie, mainly used in new york

There's a reason i love you ♥ and the reason im ur fav civ hahaha

• PogChamp 1
6 minutes ago, McDili said:

I didn’t ban Connor was out of the staff by then.

Tiger got banned here for ddos, has nothing to do with his asylum ban. When I looked at the evidence asylum provided for his ban, it was retarded. The admins weren’t knowledgeable of game mechanics and believed Tiger was cheating when he wasn’t. He played olympus for a long time after that before he got banned for ddos. 

Did he DDos or did he just make "threats" how you guys say it ?

18 minutes ago, xanx said:

every cartel fighter uses some kinda script and it doesnt matter,its just competition of who plays it better,this is about cartel fighting players n banned players,ur kavala scat ass can get the fook out 

you are retarded

• Like 2
Just now, draMa said:

Man now this was a great read. Olympus was “going to die” when Poseidon went over there too. The server has been up and relevant since 2014, when it dies it will be because Altis Life dies.

i do hope ure right as im only making this cuz i care about the server

1 minute ago, xanx said:

u're irrelevant. dont talk to me. im 19

I do care about it cuz i started on this server and i wanna keep it like that,i dont want to be forced to move to another server cuz every single FUCKIN CARTEL FIGHTER will...
Its just stupid how i see Mr.Career Cop Nerdy commenting,im sorry,u dont fight cartels,ure irrelevant here.
And all the other kavala scats commenting,ure irrelevant aswell on this post.

Oh boy you think you’re cool because of an edit no one liked. If you actually think I care about relevance on Arma 3 forum you’re fucking crazy.  Sit down bud. 

8 minutes ago, Slumberjack said:

At the end of the day this is positive either way.

If Asylum steps up their game and can actually compete against Olympus our server is forced to get better content, staff and rules which makes Olympus more fun.

If it fails Olympus is unscathed and turns into a no harm no foul situation.

1 minute ago, draMa said:

Man now this was a great read. Olympus was “going to die” when Poseidon went over there too. The server has been up and relevant since 2014, when it dies it will be because Altis Life dies.

I would like to correct you, Olympus has been "irrelevant" and a "dying server" since 2014 according to most people, but here we all are, still on Olympus.

• Haha 1
Just now, xanx said:

Did he DDos or did he just make "threats" how you guys say it ?

We got screenshots of his IP (among others) logged in to past sessions on a Booter. The same screenshot showed target IPs that had previously been used which matched multiple Olympus players. 

So there’s a chance he logged into the booter and did nothing, but fat chance. 

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Oh boy you think you’re cool because of an edit no one liked. If you actually think I care about relevance on Arma 3 forum you’re fucking crazy.  Sit down bud. 

Cant win an argument so you bring up my edits ?
I'm sorry,my edits are uploaded and streamed on youtube/instagram/twitter/vine(back when vine was a thing).
I stand to be TOP tier editor,so,comparing to ur shitty ass who does nothing else but play games,i actually do something good.
Oh,not to mention the part where i make BANK from rappers paying me to make music videos.

• Downvote 3
Just now, Ignis said:

Can someone give me a tldr of this thread I don't have a big enough attention span to read this...

People are scared olympus will die due to 10 cartel rats leaving for asylum

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, McDili said:

We got screenshots of his IP (among others) logged in to past sessions on a Booter. The same screenshot showed target IPs that had previously been used which matched multiple Olympus players. 

So there’s a chance he logged into the booter and did nothing, but fat chance. 

then unban him reeeeeeeeeeee

1 minute ago, Slumberjack said:

For real though... don't let the hype train take you too far-- 

Roll it up, smoke it up, play Olympus.

im rly rollin one rn

• Downvote 2
Just now, SPBojo said:

People are scared olympus will die due to 10 cartel rats leaving for asylum

Hey man we had a good run whether we lose all our pop tomorrow or a year from now. Arma 3 is an old af game and nothing's permanent. But people act like this is their life and it's quite entertaining. Thank you for the tl;dr my friend.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, xanx said:

Cant win an argument so you bring up my edits ?
I'm sorry,my edits are uploaded and streamed on youtube/instagram/twitter/vine(back when vine was a thing).
I stand to be TOP tier editor,so,comparing to ur shitty ass who does nothing else but play games,i actually do something good.
Oh,not to mention the part where i make BANK from rappers paying me to make music videos.

Good for you. How about the part where who the fuck cares?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ignis said:

Can someone give me a tldr of this thread I don't have a big enough attention span to read this...

Ignis reee we need u
Asylum nibbas are unbanning good cartel fighters on Asylum and every cartel fighter is moving/considering to move to Asylum
save us reeeeee i dont want this server to become a server for farmers and scats...

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1