Asylum rats fucked you up dear Admins

Asylum admins came here,licked your ass,became friends with moderators n admins,saw how much people get banned everyday,they went and unbanned everyone on their server and now everyone is moving over to Asylum,lmao,RIP,i told you not to trust those fuckers,i saw this coming...every cartel fighter is going to be unbanned on asylum now cuz they are permed here and everyone will follow them,...

Remember i warned you about those fucks,i knew they were planning something,but unbanning people and giving rank ups to every cop just so people play it? yikes. 

• Downvote 21

Well you left out the part where Jesse is their main developer now. That and it's under new ownership with lots of people being unbanned. Plus their APD doesn't have gay rules like 3:1 or waves and there is no nlr. All Asylum needed was a new competent dev and owner and they got both.

Edited by Dirty Scrubz
  • Like 5
Just now, Dirty Scrubz said:

Well you left out the part where Jesse is their main developer now. That and it's under new ownership with lots of people being unbanned.

Yep,everyone knows that already,all im gonna say is that you guys got outplayed and now you better find a way not to let the server die cuz i ain't playin shitty asylum...

1 minute ago, Arigato said:

1000 iq play right there

they rly did fuck u guys over

And i fuckin warned you guys about those rats,i knew they were plottin some shit

• Downvote 5

i bet u they are all in their little gas chamber teamspeak now being like "Oh reeeee lets unban Connor,lets unban Tiger,lets unban every single good player that's banned on Olympus here so they start playing Asylum again and they will bring us all the players from Olympus"

• Downvote 6
1 minute ago, xanx said:

Yep,everyone knows that already,all im gonna say is that you guys got outplayed and now you better find a way not to let the server die cuz i ain't playin shitty asylum...

they rly did fuck u guys over

And i fuckin warned you guys about those rats,i knew they were plottin some shit

Who is you guys? I'm from Asylum but I don't have Arma installed anymore. I just love all this drama.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

tbh as someone who sits in warzone all day, yeah a lot of people are planning to move to asylum. IDK how many, but idk a bunch are.

I almost disliked this when I saw xanx posted it, but he isn't wrong. If it doesn't work though, oly will probably still be active

same here,i noticed that and i made a post like a month ago telling them not to trust those fucks yet nobody listened,now you gonn be like "Ey xan was actually right"

• Downvote 5
3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Tfw the banned players on Olympus switch over to Asylum and lower our player count :thinking-face_1f914:

It's not about the banned players. OG Asylum rats are gonna switch over and start gangs to ATTRACT the banned players, you see? Idk if all of these gangs will move over, but for example people in mL are from asylum or have tried it. I am pretty sure Plague started on asylum too. Asylum's unban wave is really only gonna affect people on oly who fight cartels.

3 minutes ago, xanx said:

i bet u they are all in their little gas chamber teamspeak now being like "Oh reeeee lets unban Connor,lets unban Tiger,lets unban every single good player that's banned on Olympus here so they start playing Asylum again and they will bring us all the players from Olympus"

Tiger is unbanned already and has a recruitment thread up. Also Olympus and Asylum always go through this phase of banning/unbanning players from each other's server. Finally Asylum has a laggy broken mission file that Jesse needs to fix before it becomes a credible competitor.

Just now, Dirty Scrubz said:

Tiger is unbanned already and has a recruitment thread up. Also Olympus and Asylum always go through this phase of banning/unbanning players from each other's server. Finally Asylum has a laggy broken mission file that Jesse needs to fix before it becomes a credible competitor.

I hear they got better servers but I haven't tried them

1 minute ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

I hear they got better servers but I haven't tried them

fuck them n their servers,i started playing Olympus,im gonna stay Olympus no matter what

Just now, 1-800TryHards said:

so why did Jessie leave 

cuz they offered him money to be their Dev lmao

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6
Just now, xanx said:

fuck them n their servers,i started playing Olympus,im gonna stay Olympus no matter what

cuz they offered him money to be their Dev lmao

how much lol 

6 minutes ago, xanx said:

same here,i noticed that and i made a post like a month ago telling them not to trust those fucks yet nobody listened,now you gonn be like "Ey xan was actually right"

Dude. I'm going to be honest, we do not see an issue with what happened, I don't think this will affect Olympus. We lived our entire server lifespan with Asylum running, and there's nothing we could have done to prevent them unbanning people. We haven't been fucked, we haven't been duped. They used an idea to get players, and it may work or it may not, but Olympus is not dead, Olympus is not dying, and the Asylum admins didn't do anything to or with us. Like, chill.

• Like 9