Asylum rats fucked you up dear Admins

3 minutes ago, Ignis said:

Can someone give me a tldr of this thread I don't have a big enough attention span to read this...

OP thinks end of the world is coming.  Pretty sure he said he scripts at Cartels.  He wants hackers back.  Really it.

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Good for you. How about the part where who the fuck cares?

how about the part where i make $30 for a 3 minute anime edit with a shitty soundcloud rappers song ? 
or the part where i have over 15k subs on my Anime editing channel,13k on my FPS editing channel, and 1+ mil on my gang editing channel? 
Yea,sit.

• Downvote 7
2 minutes ago, xanx said:

how about the part where i make $30 for a 3 minute anime edit with a shitty soundcloud rappers song ? 
or the part where i have over 15k subs on my Anime editing channel,13k on my FPS editing channel, and 1+ mil on my gang editing channel? 
Yea,sit.

Stop flexing on a arma server

• Like 1
Just now, xanx said:

i never said i use shit ;)

Yes,i want my SCRIPTING and HACKING and DDos banned friends back

Do you fight Cartels?

You said EVERY cartel fighter scripts.  1 + 1 = You bud

1 minute ago, xanx said:

you're the only one who's actually cool and has brain in this topic.
oh wait,we dont,our brains fried cuz of all the weed we smoke,but who gives a fuuuuuuuck

And you are ?

yes smoking weed fries ur brain. must be why ur flexing as hard as u can that u can edit on arma3 forums lol

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
1 minute ago, Tb:) said:

Stop flexing on a arma server

Let him keep going this shit is fucking hilarious. He's almost making himself look as stupid as rapidslugz or whatever the fuck that dudes name was.

1 minute ago, RDyer216 said:

Do you fight Cartels?

Ladies and gentlemen we got 'em

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, xanx said:

you're the only one who's actually cool and has brain in this topic.
oh wait,we dont,our brains fried cuz of all the weed we smoke,but who gives a fuuuuuuuck

Proof in the fact I just posted a photo of Creepy Cosby without even realizing... I need some time off

6 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Do you fight Cartels?

fuck yea i do
Yea i send offline people that are about to drop on me and i use aimlocks and pulldowns and i've been ban evading ever since 2015
What u got ?

PS. Admins issa joke,im just trollin this kid
Never have i ever DDos'd someone and i don't use aimlocks

Edited by xanx
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Slumberjack said:

Proof in the fact I just posted a photo of Creepy Cosby without even realizing... I need some time off

You should really delay taking that test. 

1 minute ago, xanx said:

fuck yea i do
Yea i send offline people that are about to drop on me and i use aimlocks and pulldowns and i've been ban evading ever since 2015
What u got ?

Do I get a reward for catching a scripter @Grandma Gary ?

Here's my 2 cents:
  Let asylum unban the scripters, and the hackers, the dupers, and the lagswitchers.
They want players sooo bad they have to dig to the deepest pits of the perm logs to get them.
Olympus tried this unbanning fest and it was aweful, and it accualy made at least 5 people walk away, its a main reason i took a big break aswell. Most of the players that were unbaned were rebaned within a month.
AND I SAY LET THEM HAVE THEM!
Let Asylum have all the players that dont play the life mod like your supposed to. Let the KOS RMD'ing POS go there and enjoy that sytle of game-play. That can be their safe place. (Exept everyone will be playing like that so they loose thier advantage.)
Now the Community here has a chance to heal a bit and gain actually rp life players.
For along time ive said this community has allowed the trolls to get away with murder and change some of the dumbest things to make it easyer to troll.  This could be a GOLDEN opertunity to stand back up stronger than before and shot that 13 yr girl of a server we are better men and it will take more than a cheep kick to the nuts to take us down.
OOORRRr ... the population will just go down for a bit till people started getting banned again on asylum.
eitherway. the ebb and flow of this server is what keeps it going tbh. there is always a mass die out and influence of dedicated players. This will just be a purge.
The admins that abused thier powers to cause harm shouldn't be allowed to ever be here.. . maybe spread their names to other admins in other community to let them know to keep an eye on them...

3 minutes ago, Theak said:

Here's my 2 cents:
  Let asylum unban the scripters, and the hackers, the dupers, and the lagswitchers.
They want players sooo bad they have to dig to the deepest pits of the perm logs to get them.
Olympus tried this unbanning fest and it was aweful, and it accualy made at least 5 people walk away, its a main reason i took a big break aswell. Most of the players that were unbaned were rebaned within a month.
AND I SAY LET THEM HAVE THEM!
Let Asylum have all the players that dont play the life mod like your supposed to. Let the KOS RMD'ing POS go there and enjoy that sytle of game-play. That can be their safe place. (Exept everyone will be playing like that so they loose thier advantage.)
Now the Community here has a chance to heal a bit and gain actually rp life players.
For along time ive said this community has allowed the trolls to get away with murder and change some of the dumbest things to make it easyer to troll.  This could be a GOLDEN opertunity to stand back up stronger than before and shot that 13 yr girl of a server we are better men and it will take more than a cheep kick to the nuts to take us down.
OOORRRr ... the population will just go down for a bit till people started getting banned again on asylum.
eitherway. the ebb and flow of this server is what keeps it going tbh. there is always a mass die out and influence of dedicated players. This will just be a purge.
The admins that abused thier powers to cause harm shouldn't be allowed to ever be here.. . maybe spread their names to other admins in other community to let them know to keep an eye on them...

Finally someone wit some sence.
See? This topic was made for a person like this NIBBA !

Just now, ivy said:

your ego is actually beyond cringe at this point

Says a girl who sits in kavala and moans at random people.
i'd rather have ego then be like you

• Downvote 2