Asylum rats fucked you up dear Admins

3 minutes ago, xanx said:

+1 ? i joined the community 2 months ago and im still better then you in every single aspect.
No matter what you check,im better,so,valtrix,gtfo.

why you gotta bring that up everytime? it was s e l f d e f e n c e
And prove im wrong...like,no hate,i love that u guys fight,we need more cartel fighters,but if u gonna come here and roast me,u need 1. roast material 2. be better then me and u aint got nun so ye

calm the ego and stop acting like you know everything and then maybe, just maybe people will start to like you.

5 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

The fact this started as a ish normal topic and went into this shitshow just goes to prove how big of a ego yall have.

Literally,i got stressed cuz rats are pullin some shitty tricks to get more players as i love playing the server and yet haters will come.
I don't know when will they grow and learn,i pray for their well-being honestly.
You can keep downvoting my posts as much as you people want but jesus that doesn't change anything ;) 

4 minutes ago, Benjison said:

calm the ego and stop acting like you know everything and then maybe, just maybe people will start to like you.

1. You guys are feeding my ego
2. I don't act like i know everything,i clearly do because im fully aware of what's going on
3. I don't need anyone to like me as far as im conserned

1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

Xanx have big brain big smart

OS have small brain small smart

Xanx use big smart brain to uncover wicked Asylum plot

Xanx use big smart brain to try warn small OS brain of danger

OS small brain no smart no listen

Asylum unleash big evil plot

Many cartel fighter go Asylum where more warm more women and more meat

Xanx use big smart brain to tell all other Olympus brain that he BIG SMART and already warn small brain OS

Olympus consensus deemed him FUCKING RETARDED

Xanx actually have small brain and small penis but good edit so ok

btw Grandma my peepee very big,pm for pics

Edited by xanx
1 hour ago, xanx said:

+1 ? i joined the community 2 months ago and im still better then you in every single aspect.
No matter what you check,im better,so,valtrix,gtfo.

why you gotta bring that up everytime? it was s e l f d e f e n c e
And prove im wrong...like,no hate,i love that u guys fight,we need more cartel fighters,but if u gonna come here and roast me,u need 1. roast material 2. be better then me and u aint got nun so ye

you stupid fucking monkey, at least i have friends on this server and im not hated by everyone like you you fucking mong. How about you go go outside and get some fucking social skills instead of smoking weed and eating benzos all day. Oh and btw no one thinks your cool or believes your bullshit house arrest story for attempted murder, you attention whore. p.s at least i can stay in a gang for more than a week.

Edited by iamvaltrix
  • Like 6
Just now, iamvaltrix said:

you stupid fucking monkey, at least i have friends on this server and im not hated by everyone like you you fucking mong. How about you go go outside and get some fucking social skills instead of smoking weed and eating benzos all day. Oh and btw no one thinks your cool or believes your bullshit house arrest story for attempted murder, you attention whore. p.s at least i can stay in a gang for more thank a week.

+1

2 minutes ago, iamvaltrix said:

you stupid fucking monkey, at least i have friends on this server and im not hated by everyone like you you fucking mong. How about you go go outside and get some fucking social skills instead of smoking weed and eating benzos all day. Oh and btw no one thinks your cool or believes your bullshit house arrest story for attempted murder, you attention whore. p.s at least i can stay in a gang for more thank a week.

hol up big boi that's some big words coming from a bitch like you,quit runnin that mouth like you are someone.
you are literally dogshit along with your .exe shitters.You've all been playing here longer then me and still i'm above you,it's kinda sad isn't it ? How someone can be totally new and still outskill you and your boys?
I can stay in the gang for an hour if i want to,that is my own free will and i can do whatever the fuck i want to,sry,but not sry,i don't stay in shit gangs. CYA

Just now, xanx said:

hol up big boi that's some big words coming from a bitch like you,quit runnin that mouth like you are someone.
you are literally dogshit along with your .exe shitters.You've all been playing here longer then me and still i'm above you,it's kinda sad isn't it ? How someone can be totally new and still outskill you and your boys?
I can stay in the gang for an hour if i want to,that is my own free will and i can do whatever the fuck i want to,sry,but not sry,i don't stay in shit gangs. CYA

ur in a skat gang and get kicked from every gang youve been in. youre 19 yet act like a 10 year old

Just now, Benjison said:

ur in a skat gang and get kicked from every gang youve been in. youre 19 yet act like a 10 year old

never have i been in a scat gang ;) sry but i only fight so yea,comeback when u get some roast material because clearly at this moment you've ran out of all you had.
Not to mention your gang is scat gang itself,all you do is farm money by doing runs,go rob people and come to cartels to get wiped...so dont talk to me until you learn how to play

2 minutes ago, xanx said:

You never leave on your own free will, You always get kicked fro mevery gang you join once they found out how much of a retard you are. And your not even good at the game? Hellllllllo? idk why you keep saying that in every post acting like a god when your fucking ass and i never even see you on cap.

Just now, xanx said:

never have i been in a scat gang ;) sry but i only fight so yea,comeback when u get some roast material because clearly at this moment you've ran out of all you had.
Not to mention your gang is scat gang itself,all you do is farm money by doing runs,go rob people and come to cartels to get wiped...so dont talk to me until you learn how to play

i watched u and ur gang members kill each other in kav for an hour straight. ive seen u push cap once and u got tapped before u even got out of the car

@xanx Alright buddy let me give you a full scoop on what you just said. You are saying since asylum did an unban wave EVERY cartel fighter will leave here? That’s completely inaccurate. Not everything is about cartels lmao this is coming from someone with triple the hours on cap than you. Just stop while you are somewhat ahead (not really) or you can keep digging an even deeper hole for yourself, 

ALSO not every fighter from Asylum is a GOD. So stop saying that as well. Let them boys go over to asylum and DOX each other for forum rep. 

All this is is nostalgic for the “OG” players from asylum. Then they’ll remember how scuffed the server actually is and come running back. 

• Like 1

I don't see why anyone cares about this. If you have a higher IQ than @xanx here, you'll know that Olympus has and will continue to have a stable player base. This post turned from a discussion into a shit show. Please lock the post, or just remove this retard from the forums.

I mean first off them unbanning cartel players will just have some cartel players go back, people left asylum because they didn't like how things were being ran and asylum admins don't give a fuck about the servers and that's how its going to be still. People are going to go back and play wait for donations and let the server die just like they did this will not effect Olympus maybe at the slightest effect cartel life but other than that their unbanning a bunch of players Olympus makes do without. This wont change anything and asylum will just let their server quality go to shit and let their servers die like they have before nothing is going to happen at all and Olympus will thrive I dont even play anymore and everyone can agree and see it. Even when asylum was in its prime Olympus was a still a big competitor and as at the top currently.