Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Training Server

1 minute ago, EricZ said:

i play olympus for the roleplay fuck the h8rs ks best gang no cap we really roll up on you strapped w the pdw faggot

you are permed A&D warrior zzz

7 hours ago, Evann said:

??????

cartels 

on

olympus

????????

Well people wine saying they didn’t have good gear or they were having bad frames or something that makes an excuse that the server disabled them from being able to beat you.

4 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Well people wine saying they didn’t have good gear or they were having bad frames or something that makes an excuse that the server disabled them from being able to beat you.

never said me 

and cool

15 minutes ago, Evann said:

never said me 

and cool

Why are we even arguing about this? Cuz just to let you know this wasn’t directed at you just people that do make excuses in general.

Edited by Hisoka
37 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Why are we even arguing about this? Cuz just to let you know this wasn’t directed at you just people that do make excuses in general.

im not

you are the one that thinks this is an arguement

3 minutes ago, Evann said:

im not

you are the one that thinks this is an arguement

I mean you said not me and cool. Which is pretty much trying to prove to me that you do t wine when fighting on cartel which I don’t understand why you had to tell me that since your not the only one that fights cartel but ok. Let’s just stop talking about this I’m losing my brain cells for every letter.

2 hours ago, Evann said:

this is what i meant when i said "not me"

and yeah you're a fuckin retard

I was talking in the third person I wasn’t actually saying I would beat you. But it’s ok you misunderstood my statement sorry for that.

3 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

I was talking in the third person I wasn’t actually saying I would beat you. But it’s ok you misunderstood my statement sorry for that.

what are you talking about. i never said you could/couldnt beat me. you are such a fuckin monkey, why did you have to come back from your o7

• Like 1
On 6/5/2019 at 5:55 PM, Evann said:

what are you talking about. i never said you could/couldnt beat me. you are such a fuckin monkey, why did you have to come back from your o7

Man how many times do I have to say it bro I was referring in the third person. Never was saying “I” could beat you directly or at least that’s how I tried to interpret it but if you still don’t understand I’m sorry. Just don’t pay any mind.

1 hour ago, Hisoka said:

Man how many times do I have to say it bro I was referring in the third person. Never was saying “I” could beat you directly or at least that’s how I tried to interpret it but if you still don’t understand I’m sorry. Just don’t pay any mind.

i understand perfectly

you are braindead

leave

• 4 months later...