people have it in their head that items are worth far more then they are.. (ie. someone tried to sell me a 338 suppressor for 20 mil and wouldn't budge... a few days later i got a 338 supp, mar 10, dms, 10 mags, pilot coveralls and a few 6.5 sup for 20mil...

22 minutes ago, MAV said:

people have it in their head that items are worth far more then they are.. (ie. someone tried to sell me a 338 suppressor for 20 mil and wouldn't budge... a few days later i got a 338 supp, mar 10, dms, 10 mags, pilot coveralls and a few 6.5 sup for 20mil...

reason u think everything so low is because ur used to low balling and getting it

• Downvote 3

well first rule of negotiating... if you have to go first... you low ball to get an idea where their price is at... fact is, price is what the market dictates... if the first zafir ever sold for 20mil... now that there are quite a few on the map... you will not get anywhere near what the first sold for... just like the first ghosthawk sold for 100mil... not they are under 20 mil

• Like 2

Abdera garage and 4crater sold!

On 1/25/2019 at 12:14 AM, Thick Mans said:

220k for pilot coveralls

alittle low for me

On 1/24/2019 at 11:35 PM, xSmokex said:

Kinda overprices his stuff not going to lie but still has some clean items. if someone has the money u should buy

not over price but its higher then other peoples