Practing flying

33 minutes ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

Does anybody know of a way to practice flying tier 4 helicopters without spending a few hundred thousand in game just to blow it up?

get up about a 1km and fly around get use to the feel of it or get medic.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

get up about a 1km and fly around get use to the feel of it or get medic.

How can you be such a nice and helpful person then be straight up ass and a racist. No hate a question about your Personality. Cause I like you as a person but sometimes idk.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 2
49 minutes ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

Does anybody know of a way to practice flying tier 4 helicopters without spending a few hundred thousand in game just to blow it up?

I'll train you how to fly for a price

37 minutes ago, Edge said:

How can you be such a nice and helpful person then be straight up ass and a racist. No hate a question about your Personality. Cause I like you as a person but sometimes idk.

I don't just go out of my way to be a rude cunt, but when someone dead ass just wants to ruin the fun for everyone else I lose all respect. Im just gonna leave this here and you tell me you would not lose respect after this. Keep in mind we had fewer numbers and no medic what so ever and still made it the end. Also, Kind of why I quit feds along with other gangs. I have my reasons why I do things and I do not hate birth given things. I hate the actions people do. Finally, I am not trying to start beef I am simply explaining without any hostile action or aggression.

Also, I actually like to help people look at my support team tickets. I was top 5 when I was on the support team. Look at my FTO apps, look at all the videos I made to help the APD on how to push a fed and how to defuse a fed. Im the head civ rep over the biggest faction to help them. But, once again when someone does this type of stuff all the time with Sdars, hunters, striders, and hawks I lose all respect and chill. SAPD dont discipline when anther SAPD does this. We literally have to them do what dominick did and sit in a hummingbird 1km in the sky at warzone with a mar 10. If I was a racist I would hate @Lil Cy I have been helping Cy with some other things I can not say publically but you might know soon enough.

• Like 6

I'd recommend taking it up tier by tier, and flying that for a few days before progressing (or whenever you feel you have mastered the previous tier).

There really isn't always a need for tier 4 everything -- at the end of the day it is just more $$ and more sensitivity which does not help you if you panic low to the ground :lol:

21 minutes ago, Slumberjack said:

I'd recommend taking it up tier by tier, and flying that for a few days before progressing (or whenever you feel you have mastered the previous tier).

There really isn't always a need for tier 4 everything -- at the end of the day it is just more $$ and more sensitivity which does not help you if you panic low to the ground :lol:

Quit being a puss @Slumberjack.  Just full send tier 4!  Tier 4 everything!

1 hour ago, DeadPooL said:

I don't just go out of my way to be a rude cunt, but when someone dead ass just wants to ruin the fun for everyone else I lose all respect. Im just gonna leave this here and you tell me you would not lose respect after this. Keep in mind we had fewer numbers and no medic what so ever and still made it the end. Also, Kind of why I quit feds along with other gangs. I have my reasons why I do things and I do not hate birth given things. I hate the actions people do. Finally, I am not trying to start beef I am simply explaining without any hostile action or aggression.

Also, I actually like to help people look at my support team tickets. I was top 5 when I was on the support team. Look at my FTO apps, look at all the videos I made to help the APD on how to push a fed and how to defuse a fed. Im the head civ rep over the biggest faction to help them. But, once again when someone does this type of stuff all the time with Sdars, hunters, striders, and hawks I lose all respect and chill. SAPD dont discipline when anther SAPD does this. We literally have to them do what dominick did and sit in a hummingbird 1km in the sky at warzone with a mar 10. If I was a racist I would hate @Lil Cy I have been helping Cy with some other things I can not say publically but you might know soon enough.

You can be the most helpful person ever but when you continue to cry wolf and make an ass out of yourself anytime you get where you want to be, you will continue to be disliked by certain members of this community.  Not saying that you can't change but it's been less than a month since you did something really dumb and racist.  I know who you really are and who you can be, I've seen both sides of you and it is time to decide who you want to be.  A sheep in wolf's clothing or someone who owns up to what they had done.

There is no doubt that you are doing good things for this community and I respect that.  However, you seem to be the martyr for every cause. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

You can be the most helpful person ever but when you continue to cry wolf and make an ass out of yourself anytime you get where you want to be, you will continue to be disliked by certain members of this community.  Not saying that you can't change but it's been less than a month since you did something really dumb and racist.  I know who you really are and who you can be, I've seen both sides of you and it is time to decide who you want to be.  A sheep in wolf's clothing or someone who owns up to what they had done.

There is no doubt that you are doing good things for this community and I respect that.  However, you seem to be the martyr for every cause. 

I may have linked a meme around and posted it on anther communities forums but that meme has nothing to do with olympus cop what so ever. Also, I have been fucked by SAPD a lot. I have been blacklisted without proof 2x. I have been removed sgt when it should it should not have been a removal The current chief and past chief both have said that.

I will say this, with all the positions I have had in Olympus I have not once changed. Im still the same VX DeadPool from 2016

1 minute ago, DeadPooL said:

I may have linked a meme around and posted it on anther communities forums but that meme has nothing to do with olympus cop what so ever. Also, I have been fucked by SAPD a lot. I have been blacklisted without proof 2x. I have been removed sgt when it should it should not have been a removal The current chief and past chief both have said that.

There is a difference between a meme and something that was harrassment.  You say there was not proof however, we had all we needed to do what we did.  You say that this had nothing to do with APD despite the fact of it directed at a Senior APD member.  Your recent actions speak louder than your words.  Until time has passed, nothing will change.  Again I respect what you are doing but you're not innocent by any means.

There are some servers with similar flight simulations as this server, I used to fly elsewhere so I can get a BASIC feel for my Heli. Then I take it to this server with a tier 0 Heli. Then get comfortable with that , and make my way up the tiers of the Heli for the best chance to learn quickly. Also like someone said above, fly high in the air to reduce the risk of crashing and also to give you the chance to use auto hover if you feel like the Heli is goin down... although I recommend not using that too often so you can also learn to recover from "uncontrollable" maneuvers.