Compensation.

The whole reason why i made a comp request was because my HEMMET Box blew up after i got killed in it, I had multiple gang mates around me and after i died, they ended up killing the people that killled me. But in the end the HEMMET full of moonshine blew up. Kinda salty that they got their ticket looked at first and mine last.

I did kinda fuck up and post the wrong video the first time so i had to make a WHOLE new ticket just for it to be looked at again a whole day later.

https://plays.tv/video/5c5f3cad291ec0202e/hemmet-box

This is the video of anyone wants to see it

If you'd like compensation, you need to submit a comp. request. Nothing will come of you posting this on the public forms.

3 minutes ago, BananaHammock said:

If you'd like compensation, you need to submit a comp. request. Nothing will come of you posting this on the public forms.

I already did, it got denied. They got the comp first.

Edited by Weird Flex
Just now, Weird Flex said:

I already did, it got denied

Then move on. Making public posts about how your comp. request was denied will be a surefire way to ensure it doesn't get accepted.

1 minute ago, Weird Flex said:

Just salty, let me be salty

That's what Civ is for, go on there and clap some kids.

It's best if you don't whine after something gets denied, let alone whine publicly.

2 minutes ago, BananaHammock said:

That's what Civ is for, go on there and clap some kids.

2 minutes ago, BananaHammock said:

It's best if you don't whine after something gets denied, let alone whine publicly.

Cant because that comp was majority of my money :(
I can understand that, if they killed me and got away, and THEN it blew up, there was nothing i could have done. But since Everyone was right there and was able to help right after i just died, but they got the money from it. got me salty.

Edited by Weird Flex

The person who deserves comp, is the guy who robbed you.  Your cheeks got clapped and your buddies left you for dead.  Those guys were gonna take your moonshine and chop your truck in the end.  

From this video, the Admin made the right call.

38 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

The person who deserves comp, is the guy who robbed you.  Your cheeks got clapped and your buddies left you for dead.  Those guys were gonna take your moonshine and chop your truck in the end.  

From this video, the Admin made the right call.

if u can read he already stated that