cops teaming with civ

so I had a fight with the cops today and rebels with million dollar bounties came and teamed with the cops. like they were running around in the PD and the cops were just pro-ing our guys.

Is this allowed?

• Downvote 5

Cops are not forced to engage people, obviously they should step in if they were killing people but they are not forced to engage anyone. If you really wanted to you could be a cop that just chills in Kavala and RP's a fuck ton but doesn't shoot anyone

The cops saw that they were at a disadvantage and needed some aid to they were using their resources to ensure that the job gets done. Seeing that they can, and have no obligation to stop anyone.

1 hour ago, Millennium said:

Cops are not forced to engage people, obviously they should step in if they were killing people but they are not forced to engage anyone. If you really wanted to you could be a cop that just chills in Kavala and RP's a fuck ton but doesn't shoot anyone

Well I mean i've been removed for "neglecting my duties" for when a randy was popping off on everyones cars with a 50 cal in kav so thats pretty false IMO. 

Btw the randy got no punishment 

6 minutes ago, Unjo said:

Well I mean i've been removed for "neglecting my duties" for when a randy was popping off on everyones cars with a 50 cal in kav so thats pretty false IMO. 

Btw the randy got no punishment 

Thats why I said u obviously should step in if someone is shooting someone but yeah